Chapter 11

Harry;

My eyes widened when she saw me. Oh fuck. What am I going to do? I'm out with Kendall and there's cameras everywhere. They'll know that I have a child and the fans are going to be furious. I need to do something that I know it's unforgivable but for the sake of my career and my fans, I have to do it.

"Who are you?" I asked, pretending to not know her.

"Darcy, silly." She chuckled. I looked beside her and saw that Kendra was on the phone with someone, thank god. If the conversation is over before she got off the phone, then I'm safe.

"Who are you talking to, baby?" Kendall asked and looked over her shoulder. Her nose scruched up in disgust when she looked at my child. "Why are you talking to a 4 year old girl, Harry? You should be talking to me, your girlfriend, not some 4 year old fan. We're on a date!" She whined in her high pitched voice that makes me want to slap her face with the pizza that I just bought.

I rolled my eyes before I could even respond to her, I heard a voice from the back of the booth.

"Who were you talking to just now, sweetie?" Kendra asked with her baby voice that somehow I don't find annoying.

"Daddy," Darcy simply answered.

"No, Darcy. Daddy's not here. He's somewhere else. Continue eating baby." She said, with a hint of disappointment in her voice. 

"No, he's here mommy!" She said, excitedly. Before I heard footsteps running up to me and there Darcy is, pointing at me. "LOOK!"

A chair shrieked against the marble floor and I saw half of Kendra's head from the wall that was separating the booths. She stepped out of her booth to chase after Darcy. "Darcy, your Dad is not here. Just come-" She stopped when she saw me, sitting there.

"Harry?" She said, unexpectedly.

"Erm.. who are you?" I asked, with a confused look on my face. Her eyes widened and she bit her lips. I am a terrible person for doing this to both her and Darcy but I have to.

She saw Kendall sitting there, with a disgust look on her face. She took a deep breath, probably because she saw her favourite person in the world. She adores, Kendall with all her heart. She loves the way Kendall styles herself and the way she is always clean cut and always ready for anything. Her liking towards her will be thrown in hell once she knows what Kendall is really like. 

"Kendall?" She shrieked.

"Who are you?" Kendall scowled.

"I- I adore your style!" She stuttered. She is clueless that Kendall is giving her disgusted look.

"Ya, thanks. Now can you please take your child away from me and my boyfriend? She annoys me and disgust me." Kendall said, with a fake smile.

Kendra's face fell. I really want to slap Kendall right now, but she is a girl. I can't lay a finger on a girl, no matter how many times she annoys me or pissed me off. I just can't. 

"Boyfriend?" She sneered and look at me in disgust. 

"Yes, boyfriend. Now get the fuck away from us. There are paparazzis and I don't want you to be in the shot. Now if you could just go away, I won't be calling security on you." Kendall bitched.

Kendra's mouth fell wide open and her eyes went wide. She stepped forward. " I would really appreciate it if you could have said it in a nicer way, considering you are talking directly infront of my child. Mind your language and consider talking nicely to one of your fans. You should be lucky you even have fans, people like you should not even be adored or famous. People like you should learn how living an average life is like not living a lavish and fancy lifestyle, then maybe you'll now how to treat people with respect. You know, you both make a perfect couple...both of you are nonsensical but famous couple." I sneered.

"I don't give a fuck about your child. I have fans cause I'm pretty unlike you. You're fat, ugly, poor. I feel disgusted even talking to you so please leave us alone. Last warning until I call security." She insulted me.

"Oh I'll be going alright, hope you enjoy lunch with a bitch." I said to Harry as I started to walk away but I stopped and turn around and walk back to the table. "Oh, and Kendall, your outfit looks really cheap today, here's a dollar to buy new clothes." I smirked and slam a dollar on their table. Kendall's reaction was priceless and I walked off with Darcy, holding my hands. Darcy turn around and stick her tongue out at them.

~~~

Heyy so this is the next chapter. Sorry it took this long. Been really busy year.  I'm sorryyyy