Comfortable

hi im sorry im just eDITiNg eVerYtHiNg

Ship: Fuckles

Summary: Cam and Mason have been working all day and finally found some time to relax and get nice and comfy with each other

....

Cam stood up, immediately greeted by bones popping and shaky legs, the thought of finally relaxing seemed nice to him now that he was done editing his video. The blonde decided on cleaning his room before anything else, knowing he would regret it later on if he didn't.

The sound of Mason screeching in the room next door was heard very clearly, Cam letting out a soft giggle at the thought of what could possibly be making his boyfriend so agitated at this time of day. It was probably something small, but by just meeting the aussie, you could tell that he got upset quite easily.

Oddly enough, as soon as he left his office his boyfriend's voice was no longer heard, Cam raised an eyebrow before slender arms wrapped around his shoulders and pulled him back into his room. A squeak left his lips and he went limp at the quick realization that the Aussie was playing one of his games again. Once the brunette struggled holding the tall male up for a few moments before Cam gave in, standing up and drawing a squeal from Mason.

"CamMy! You're too tall for this gay shit." Mason whined, holding on to Cam's shirt like his life depended on it and wrapping his legs around the other's body.

"You're just short, you idiot." Cameron giggled, glad to hear his boy's voice after what felt like forever.

Cam fell onto the bed and let his weight hold the Aussie down as he struggled once again, kicking his legs and trying his best to get the other off of him. Eventually the Aussie gave up, letting out a huff and allowing himself to be laid on.

After what felt like hours, the Kiwi rolled over on his stomach and allowed the Aussie to be free, hearing him let out a sigh. He sat up and moved so his back was against the headboard, feeling himself relax the second he closed his eyes.

Mason went unnoticed by the exhausted Kiwi as he climbed into Cam's lap and admired the one thing he loved most, the one thing he'd never give up on. Mason took the time to run his fingers through his lover's hair, soon moving on and running a thumb over his visible cheekbones. He ghosted over Cam's nose, hesitating.

"Boop." Cam scrunched up his nose at the feel of Mason 'booping' his nose. Mason let out a soft giggled at the response.

"Did you just boop me?" The brunette nodded. Cameron rolled his eyes and shook his head, smiling before closing his eyes and rolling his shoulders back. Mason continued to admire him, taking in all he had to himself.

"Stop fucking staring at me like that, dumb cunt." The Kiwi playfully gave Mason a gentle push as he laughed. Mason only took this as an invitation and attacked his face with kisses, talking between each one.

"You. Can't. Make. Me. Because. You. Love. Me. Too. Much." Mason made sure to leave the last one on his lips, not pulling away to savor the enjoyment he was getting from this. He felt like he was in one of those cliche movies, and Cam thought he was laying in a bunch of clouds as Mason kissed him. Each kiss Mason had left on his face making him feel like they were the only two in the world, nobody else existed and nobody could ruin their moment.

The Aussie shifted into a comfortable position, making the Kiwi do the same. Mason pecked Cam's lips before resting his head on his shoulder and sighing, his eyelids feeling like rocks as he allowed himself drift to sleep.

"I love you, Cammy."

Cam smiled and allowed himself to close his eyes, nothing else being important.

"I love you too, Masey."