Chapter Eight - Smile

Smile

Around 4:30 pm in Thailand when the two boys arrived at Pesanthat University. Technic was talking with his brother Techno, on his phone while Kengkla is just following Technic. They are both heading to Pesanthat's soccer field where Techno and his friends are right now.

"P'No!" Technic shouted when he saw his P' with it's friend. Champ and Type were talking to Techno when he heard someone's voice calling him out. Technic run towards his P' and pats his brothers shoulder.

" Why do you have to come here, Nic?" Techno.

"Hmm, well it's not my idea tho. Someone's here to see what was his wife is doing." Technic chuckled.

Techno and his friends got confused and Kengkla also pinched Technic's back too so Technic said that it was only a joke. Kengkla moved beside Techno and whispered something that makes Techno feel goosebumps all over his nape.

"Have you eaten something already?" Kengkla. It was just a casual question but Techno feels like there's something sensual on what have Kengkla said.

"K-khrap, Nong." Techno managed to answer. Type was eyeing them with suspicious that's why Techno moved away from Kengkla a bit.

"Back to our topic earlier Ai'No. How about this Sunday?" Type. Techno turned to Type and was about to answer him when Kengkla suddenly butted in.

" Why?" Kengkla.

"Oh! Right! Nong Nic, I think you and your friend should also come as well!" Champ butted in.

"To where, P'?" Technic.

"Oh, P'Mark will be having a Despidida* party this coming Sunday but your P' said he won't make it since he'll be doing a lot of school papers." Type.

[A/n: Despidida is a party that is celebrated when someone is going to a far awayyyy city because of a job or something.]

"P'Mark?" Kengkla.

"Yes! He's my brother." Champ.

"School papers, huh, P'No? What? Are you the new student council president in this University, huh? Why worry about those filthy papers?" Technic said while chuckling on his brother.

"Nic's right tho. Why are you worrying about those papers when you're not even part of the student council committee huh?" Type. Techno shakes his head.

" I'm actually not in the mood to do those things too." Techno said awkwardly as he rubbed his nape.

"Okay, so no more lame excuses, now! Ai'No, you'll be coming with us on P'Mark's condo." Champ.

"Plus! P'Mark really asked for you to be there since it will take him 3 years before he can comeback here." Type.

"D-did P'Mark?" Techno.

"Tsk." Type.

As the Three continues to talk about Techno coming to P'Mark's Despidida party, Kengkla here seems to be upset about something.

"You, okay?" Technic.

"Yeah." Kengkla.

"You, sure?" Technic.

"Let's go get something to drink?" Champ asked Type.

"Oh! I have to go! Tharn is actually waiting for me on my car! Dude...." Type said as he looks at Techno.

"okay, kha. Go on!" Techno.

"Thanks, dude! You're the best!" Type said and kissed Techno's left cheek. While Techno just remained a grimace expression on his face.

Techno go with Champ to buy some drinks when Kengkla decided to tail them to see if there is something going on with these two.

Techno was sitting inside a coffee shop near the university when Kengkla decided to join him.

"Sawasdee, P'No!" Kengkla.

"Oh! Kengkla, What are you doing here?" Techno.

"I just passed by and saw you here." Kengkla. Kengkla noticed that Techno is feeling a bit awkward since he joins him so he felt a bit sad, but he didn't show it to his P'.

"Oh, By the way P'No. I'm sorry about what happened earlier." Kengkla.

"I mean, Ai'Nic is such a big mouth but i still told him that i'm all after you. I didn't mean to make you feel anxious about it." Kengkla.

"O-Ohhoo! It's okay. I know that you didn't mean it tho. It's okay. Don't mind it na." Techno said as he sips on his coffee.

"But still P'No." Kengkla.

"No. Really, It's okay. It's just that i'm not really used to those kinds of conversations." Techno.

Kengkla feels down at what Techno have said.

"I'm sorry, P'No. I guess i need to give you a space for the mean time." Kengkla's lips twitched as he got up from his seat. "But always remember that i am serious with what i've said to you na. I really like you P'No." Kengkla.

Techno was left dumbfounded when Champ gets back.

"You, okay?" Champ.

"Y-yeah. I guess so." Techno.

"I really like you, P'No."

These are the words that's stucked on Techno's mind for the whole day.

A/n: Sawasdee! I will be updating this story every saturday or sunday due to my busy schedule😥 i'll try my best to update a chapter or two starting this week. I hope you understand😊

Hope you enjoy reading this😍😘💞