1

Mom please stop i said crying. She was kicking me everywhere for no reason. Get your ass up  trying to sleep with my man *she keep yelling at me* she got out of my room slamming the door behind her. I just sat on the ground thinking how messed up my life is. After 10min i got up and walk to my bathroom starring at myself in the mirror* how can you treath your only child like this like a dog like a slave* tears running down my face. I got in the shower for a good 40min i got in my room and put my matching undergarment on and a long sleave cute dress with my cute sandels i put some make up on my face because i dont want nobody to see my ugly self. As i was walking  downstairs i saw my mom on that nigga lap kissing him like its her last meal. I just ran as fast as i could out of that house. As i was walking down the sidewalk a Nice Grey Ford f-150 truck pull up next to me and rolled the window down catching my attention. Once his face came into view completely, i recognized the man that i've ever seen in my entire life and the man i had been chrusing on since i was a freshman.

                                                       "Aye you want a ride?" he ask me.                                                 "N-N-No thanks," i told him as i kept walking. I wanted to say yes,trust me but i was too scared to actually get in the car with him. Everyone says he's dangerous.                          "Come on,you too cute to be walking alone like that",he said as he kept driving along the curb. I rold my eyes because i know he was lying. Me cute? Yeah right. Plus his hoe ass girlfriend'goes to my school and i'm pretty sure she to cause attention and unwanted drama. I don't need any of that when i already have enough things going on at home to deal with.                "I'm good,thank you.".              Just as i said that a loud bang at thunder roared out causing me to jump,making him chuckle.
Come on you scared?? He ask me. A nother thunder came. Come on ma i don't bite "i Promiss". I bite my Bottom lip in hestitation but once i heard that thunder again i quickly went to his truck and hopped in. Everyone dreams of getting to ride in his black truck and here i am sitting in it. It smells soo good. I looked over at him and could'nt help but to stare at him. You go to Jackson High school,right? "he asked pulling off. I looked away before he caught me staring. "Yeah"  i answerd quietly. The drive to school was silent and tot quick for my liking. When we pulled up to the parking lot,no one was outside because of the rain and that was good. I don't want to get in Trouble with is wannabe of a dick girlfriend for getting out of his truck. "Thanks" i told him. When i tried to open the door he locked it, stopping me from leaving. I looked at him to see that he was staring at me with a intese look, making me blush."what"s your name? He ask me".d-dejha"
Well dejha have a good day at school.ill see you latu. He said as he smirked i smile and quickly got out the car. Walking in that hell hole 😢
UPDATE FRIDAY.... COMMENT