" Loved. "

It was probably one of the only times I was up first.

I looked over at Brian, checked his breathing and put the back of my shaking hands on his head, his eyes battered gently, still stained pink. 

My eyes filled with tears as I watched him awaken from his resting. 

( Authors Perspective )

" R - R - Roger...? " he groaned gently, pulling himself up to face the love of his life.

Roger nodded eagerly, tears streaming down his eyes. He grunted in pain, clenching his arm. Roger removed his hand from his forearm where he had cut, and placed it back on his chest.

Brian smiled weakly.

" You Came B - Back..? "

Roger grinned happily and proudly, pulling himself as close as he could without hurting Brian's injured arm.

" Of Course! You Are The Best Person Ever! " with that, Roger pulled him in for a gentle kiss on the lips. He suddenly felt his heart melting with love. " Why Did You Ever Try To Cut Yourself? " he shortly said, clenching his weak hands.

Brian sighed gently.

" I Thought You'd Never Come Back.. " he moaned, looking at his stained arm. " So I Thougt I Was No Use. " Roger started to tear up in horror of himself. 

" It's ALL My Fault. " he whined, crushing Brian's heart. Brian shook his head slowly, wincing in pain. " No. " he scruffily smirked. " It Was Me. I Didn't Write A Love Song...But.. - " he coughed gently. " It's In The Trash Now. I'll Write Another One. "

" NO! NO NO! I LOVED IT! I WAS JUST SO ANGRY - "

Brian put his wobbling finger to Rogers sweet lips. " Please Dont Get Worked Up. " he smiled. " I Want This Time Just Me And You While I Heal. "

Roger grinned gently but weakly, Brian pulled him closer to himself, even risking the pain of his arm. 

" I Love You So Much, Roger. " he said, his eyes sparkling like hazel emeralds shining in the moonlight. 

" I Love You So Much More, You Dont Know. " Roger replied back with a giggle. 

" You Need Some Rest, Bri, Love. " hushingly said Roger, smoothing Brian's midriff. Brian yawned at that. " I Guess So, My Fairy King. "

He started to close his eyes.

Roger planted one last peck on his forehead, brushing his hand along his brow as he did. 

( Rogers Perspective )

I feel so lucky. So incredibly lucky to have the man of my dreams back to me. I never felt so hurt in my whole life until today..but as long as Brian's okay, I should be fine, too.

I could've lost Brian last night.

If he had done anymore damage to himself, that'd be it. If I hadn't crashed In, Brian May maybe wouldn't be a thing anymore. If I hadn't shouted at him, none of this would've happened. 

I was too in favour of him to admit that he was wrong about it all being his fault. I know deep down inside this was all me, and that I would be to blame for Brian's death. I would hand myself into the coppers, and have myself killed in the worst way possible.

I could hear Brian's gentle, hushed breathing warming the room. I was no longer lonely.

I was at home with the man of my dreams, warm, safe, clothed, fed, but mostly, 

Loved.