" You Are Such An Angel. "

As always, I was up first. I looked at Roger, his arm over his face and half under, and half over the covers. 

I left him at that, it was like a sin to touch him when he looked so gorgeous and comfy.

I quietly sneaked out of the room, gently half - shutting the door. The only noise I could hear was his sweet breath, and the candles flickering softly downstairs. 

I breathed in fresh air as I striped downstairs, in an exited, pumped up mood. I put the radio on, where one of my favourite songs, Bold As Love, came on.

Although my smile was plastered on, behind that smile was worry that my soulmate was going to be worried, too. 

He hasn't acted like this ever, and it was sad to think that he was under so much pressure at the moment. I decided to make him his favourite breakfast, Bacon, Eggs, And Pigs In Blankets. 

I smirked to myself as I heard a yawn from upstairs.

" Are You Awake, Roger? " I called while sizzling up the pan. I heard a quiet mumble from our room. " I'll Take That...As A...Yes. " I grinned. Roger gently giggled like the girly guy he was.

My Fairy King started singing in his beautiful, husky voice upstairs. I blushed gently as he hit his melodic falsettos, he sang like an angel - it was music to my ears. 

" Did You Like That, Love? " I heard him say, leaning excitedly over the banister. He grinned at me as I replied, swinging himself to and fro. I nodded eagerly.

" I Loved It! You Are Such An Angel, Roger. " I left the pan to fry, and strolled, smiling to great my boyfriend. 

He suddenly leaped at my back, Giggling as he did. He wrapped his arms around me, I was now giving him a piggyback, as he had wanted. I laughed gently as he dug his head into my back. 

( If You're Finding The Description Hard To Understand, Here's A Picture Of What It Would've Looked Like. )

" You Want A Piggyback To The Table, Baby? " I sweetly said, nuzzling him

" You Want A Piggyback To The Table, Baby? " I sweetly said, nuzzling him. He nodded cutely, his hair dropping down my neck. I took his legs in my arms, and set off, grunting every time I took a step, although my boyfriend was fairly light, it was still hard to carry a grown man at 9 O'clock in the morning.

I lifted him to his chair, but his eyes suggested he still wanted to be held close to me. I grinned softly, smoothing his hair and walking over to the steaming hot frying pan, hovering over it. I got out some plates, and laid them at the table.

I noticed Roger was quite quiet today. I tried to make some conversation as we sat to eat. 

" You Slept Like A Kitten Last Night - Well, After I Came Around. " 

He nodded, smirking only slightly, and continued to eat his food.

" You Were Really Stressed Last Night. Would You Like To Talk About It? "

He shook his head quickly, not eyeing me, not even acknowledging that I was there. It hurt me a bit, but I understood what Roger was going through, or so I thought. 

" That's Good.. " I started. " You've Put Your Clothes On Already? "

He finally made conversation. " Yeah. " he said gently. I gave him a loving peck on his cheek, taking a last sip of my drink after, and taking the remainings of our food in the bin, and putting the plates in the dishwasher.