Chapter 5: The birth of a monster

Start from the beginning

Brulee: This... Is n-not your f-fault... Big bro (y/n).

(y/n): B-But...

Brulee: R-Remember... That you are perfect... In the w-way you are already... Promise?

(y/n): I promise! You are going to be fine! Don't worry! I-I'll help you!

Brulee: Hehehe... You are still... Too silly.

Brulee slowly closed her eyes and she let out her last breath... Right in front of me. If I was already in panic, seeing that only scared me more.

(y/n): Brulee? BRULEE?! WAKE UP, BRULEE!

I couldn't do anything but cry and feel pain. When my brothers arrived, I had to explain everything that had happened to them. While Perospero called the police, I was blinded by rage. The same night that the authorities took the bodies of our family, I escaped and went to where the gang that murdered our family was. The idiots had the nerve to leave me a paper with the name of the bar where they meet. 

I entered through the front door, it was a bar that was in the basement of an abandoned building. When those gang members saw me, they started mocking me constantly.

Criminal1: Hey guys, look! is the kid with the eel face!

Criminal2: Hehehe! It seems that he liked our surprise!

Despite the insults, the hatred I felt was different. I was calm at the same time that I was enraged. 

(y/n): Who was the one who shot Oscar?

Criminal3: Oscar?

Criminal1: Wait! The old man who tried to protect his wife?

Criminal4: I did it! That asshole shouldn't-

*STAB*

I transformed my arm into a blade thanks to my quirk mochi and my reinforcement quirk, to directly stab that guy in the face. His body fell instantly and I threw a death look at the other gang members.

(y/n): You will all die here and now. No one will escape from here. Don't bother going to the door, I'll block it with mochi.

Criminal2: Bad move kid! We are more than you!

Criminal1: You are the one who is going to die here!

The other three gang members had quirks that gave them the skills of animals. One was a tiger, the other was a lion, and the last one was a panther. Something strange was happening while I was fighting against those gang members. I saw the lion's claws, as if there was an image of himself moving faster. I moved quickly dodging the image, only to see the true claw approaching where I was slowly. Then, something similar happened with the other two gang members who tried to attack me from behind. I quickly slipped under them long before they could attack me in time. At first, I thought they were getting slower. But that didn't make sense because they transformed recently. In a moment while I was fighting against them, I closed my eyes and images of what they were going to do appeared in my mind. I easily began to dodge their attacks as if they were nothing and I slowly was overwhelming them. Our fight continued for half an hour. But in the end, I killed each one of them and avenged my family. Before leaving, I made sure to burn down the entire place to leave no traces of my presence there. It was from that day that I started using a scarf to cover my face. I promised that I wouldn't let any other member of my family suffer because of me. From that night, the hero to whom all the villains fear was born. Katakuri the invincible was born that night.

(End of narration)(no ones POV)

After telling your story to Rei, you could not help but clench your fists in frustration for not being able to do anything for your little sister. Even though Brulee told you that it wasn't your fault, deep down you kept blaming yourself for what happened. Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms around your neck and your scarf began to get a little wet. Rei was hugging you while crying over your shoulder.

(y/n): Rei...

Rei: I'm a terrible friend.

(y/n): No you are not.

Rei: I'm the worst friend ever! You were always there to help me and protect me! Every time I had a problem you were there for me! But I never let you share your pain with me or never ask if something bad happened to you! 

(y/n): Have you ever heard that there are times when people hide their problems to protect those they love? That is what I did.

You put a hand on top of Rei's head and you removed your scarf, showing her the most sincere smile you could perform.

(y/n): You are the most important person in the world for me and that's why I want to protect you, Rei.

Rei blushed for a second when she heard that. But being dense because of the plot you didn't notice that.

(Mecha: I need to stop breaking the fourth wall... NAH!)

Rei: *Blushing* You are important to me too, (y/n).

Unfortunately, it was getting late and you had to leave. Also you had to attend your agency momentarily until Perospero recovered or until Cracker replaced him. But before you left, Rei surprised you with a kiss on the cheek. You left her hospital room, not knowing what to think about what just happened. 

(y/n): That... was new...

AAANNNDDD DONE!!!

No cliffhanger this time! But before leaving, I'd like to ask you about a question I've had lately. Although it is more an idea.

You know this guy?

As you already know, I was thinking and listening to your suggestions to add other secondary characters in this book

As you already know, I was thinking and listening to your suggestions to add other secondary characters in this book. But I thought that with Kimimaro's character I could make a whole new book about my hero academia. It could be a really dramatic book with this character. Tell me what you think about it. And remember...

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!