Flashback

Rogers sat down to a cup of coffee. It was a cold day. The weather was calm, but brisk. The Café was empty and bleak, the floor was almost crying for refurbishment. A waitress pondered over to Rogers, holding a cup of coffee. 'Here you are! Enjoy!' She smiled, the delight painting her face with a cheerful daze. The pleasure of serving a hero was enormous! Rogers grinned, and swirled his spoon around in the coffee. A milky spiral formed it's way around the brim of the cup. As he drank the coffee, thoughts brushed through his mind. Life had been simple, almost easy, ironically, in the past. Everything is so much more complicated now. Staring out of the window, he saw a mother and a child. The mother was exhausted, clearly. Her eyes were as bleak as the weather. The child, on the other hand, was toddling around and playing. She smiled at him lovingly through her tiredness. Suddenly a the child tripped in to the potholes on the street. Running to her child, the mother, through all her weariness, picked him up, and wiped his hot little tears. 'There, there...' Her voice as soft as a nightingales song. The child recovered quickly, and ran again. Steve saw this and his smile faded to a frown. How he missed Magaret. Hoped he could've started a family. Peggy moved on. Steve felt he was left alone, that nobody remained for him. James was yet to be found.