Sidetrack 5: Runaway

Start from the beginning

"Heard what?" Mae asked.

"That our friend here, Tey, likes P'Pot?" 

Tey coughed hard, "What?! What are you saying Sun?!" He shouted, still coughing. "No! I don't like him!"

"Oh yeah? You don't like me?" A voice from his back said. It was P'Pot. "You're out from the team then.

Tey was surprised and stood right away upon hearing P'Pot. "No, No P! It's not like that! I like you, but I don't like you. I mean, I really like you, but I don't like you." Tey explained.

"Hahahaha!" P'Pot laughed hard. "It's alright, I know no one can't escape my charms." He winked at me.

"Well I can. Never liked you." I said while sipping my pink milk.

"Oh really huh?" 

"P?" Tey interrupted,"uhm, do you like something? I mean, I can buy it for you?"

"Hey! That's not fair. I can buy something for you as well P!" Mae stood up.

"Hahaha. No. It's alright kiddos. I'm actually waiting for someone." P'Pot declined.

"Is he coming now?" I I asked.

"Not sure."

"You better eat then."

"Someone's being caring now." P'Pot teased.

"I still don't like you P." I said.

"I want a heavy meal. Any heavy meal." Another voice came.

"How about me?" P'Pot teased once more, to P'Ken.

"No. Yours isn't even that heavy." Tey blushed.

"No!" Tey answered. "P'Pot's, kinda, heavy too. I mean, his thing, is heavy too!" Tey defended P'Pot with closed eyes.

"Hey kiddo. He's just teasing me." P'Pot chuckled and brushed Tey's hair. "But thank you for defending my thing. Hahahahaha!"

"I'm starving Pot." P'Ken said plainly while flipping the papers that he brought with him, "I can't stay long. I need to go back in ten minutes."

"Alright. I'll get you something to eat now. You want anything too kid?" He asked Tey.

Tey just stayed silent. "Pai Pai, come with me so you can choose whatever you want." and they went to the stalls to the right with Tey still being silent.

"Busy day P?" I asked P'Ken.

"Yeah. Tomorrow's the deadline and our group still has a lot of things to do. I'm stressed out."

"Need a hand?" I offered.

"Well, yeah, but you have class so, no thanks." P'Ken refused while holding a paper in each of his hands.

"I don't have class this afternoon." I pulled the paper that he was holding in his right hand and began reading it, "Torque, moment arm... So, what do you need to do? Draw these?" I asked but P'Ken didn't answer my question.

"Afternoon?" P'Ken swayed his head.

"yeah. Right Mae?" Mae just nodded while her head was still looking at P'Pot and Tey.

"Okay then. Can you help me after we eat?"

"Sure!" I said.

"So..." P'Pot and Tey got back with trays of food and put it on our table. "This kid here wants to play tonight. Can we have at least two hours?" P'Pot looked at P'Ken but P'Ken was still busy on his papers.

"Ken? Can I play with Tey till 11pm tonight? Na? Na na na? P"Pot asked again.

P'Ken drew a sigh, still looking at the papers. "Can I stop you?"

"Well, yeah, if you don't want me to. Then I won't..." P'Pot went to P'Ken's back and started massaging it, then kissed his head gently.

"Do whatever you want." P'Ken pulled P'Pot's hands from his back and started eating.

"Okay." P'Pot smiled. "Let's go then, Tey, okay?" Seeyou at 9pm tonight."
"I might not come home till 11pm too." P'Ken said. "Well, me and Sun. We still need to do a lot of things."

"Do you want me to pick you up here?" P'Pot offered.

"No. It's alright. I'm with Sun so we should be fine. "

"Alright! I might go home late as well."

---

"Phew! What a day!" P'Ken sighed.

"Yeah. That was quick though, P'!" I sounded positive.

P'Ken checked his watch then said "It's only 8pm?! Wanna grab a bite first Sun before going home?"

"I'm kind of tired P. Can we just have a take out and eat at home?"

"Yeah. That would be better."

"We can get something for P'Pot too. I know he doesn't like to cook. Hahaha!"

"Hey! I've taught him a dish or two already!" P'Ken was proud of it, "but he just messaged me that he's gonna eat with that classmate of yours so let's just grab dinner together."

---

P'Ken and I went to a restaurant first then ordered a pair of noodles and some beers then went back home.

"Thought P'Pot's not here yet P'?" I asked P'Ken as soon as we entered the condo. The lights are on and their room's door is open as well.

P'Pot immediately went to their room. I was only brought to my senses when P'Pot dropped the bottles of beer that he was holding. I ran towards him, and there I saw P'Pot.

His pants were on the floor...

His shirt was still on him, but wrapped around his neck...

Someone is on P'Pot...

A guy, fully naked...

His head was on P'Pot's waist...

P'Pot's hands were on the guy's head...

The guy's mouth was full of P'Pot's torch...

They were like a statue, not knowing what to do upon hearing the bottle of beers reach the floor...

"Tey? What are you doing?" I asked them...

"Pot..." P'Ken started...

...then he ran away...

...out of the room...

...out of the building...

P'Ken ran away.

---

If you're still reading this. Thank you soooooo much. Thanks for reminding me to update adrhp and AnxiousJ ^_^