CHAPTER 16

He let his hands go down my legs as he was stripping me from my shorts. I was extremely wet the second he touched me. Then I felt his soft hand come back up and rub my clit.

Yes punk....

Moan for me baby..

He was rubbing a bit faster when I felt two fingers slip inside of me moving rapidly fast. The sensation of my body parts were teasing up quickly  and our moans were louder.

Punk.. PUNK DON'T STOP PLEASE

Oh yes.. BEG FOR ME! he sounded more demanding, which turned me on even more.

MORE PUNK. MORE... I'm gonna cum baby! I said almost screaming.

He took his fingers out and went up ny body to take off my tank top and bra. He looks at me boobs like it's his first time seeing a pair.

Damn.. I love these beauties. He growled massaging my breasts after he took off my bra and tank.

MMMMMM.. I moaned. My moaning let him know he was in control.

Let's get in our bath, baby. I said massaging his hard erection from his black basketball shorts. It was noticeable that I made him excited.

I tugged on his shorts and took. them off and kissed all the. way up to his hip dents. I ripped his shirt off and god yeas my body was definitely ready. He helped me step inside the tub as he joined in after me massaging my breasts some more and kissing my neck as I was massaging his hard warm erection in the water.

Ooh baby there's the spot.. I moaned

Turn around... he whispered in my ear and I got so wet and excited with that. He knows what always gets me. I had enough room to do anything in this enormous  bathtub.

I straddled him and positioned myself on his rock hard erection. When he filled me up, it felt like heaven.

Yeah baby, scream for me.. say..my..name.. He said making be bounce on top of him.

You're... so.. good.. I said panting and still bouncing on him. I was grinding him and his moans were filling up the bathroom and the echoes made it more louder.

He took me off and layed me down on one side of the tub and then made his way in on his own because he knows I shouldn't be the only one doing the work. He went in and I swear it felt better than the first time.

UUUUHGHH Please don't stop baby! I screamed as his cock was rocking back and forth inside of me making me go insane.

He went harder and grunted with each thrust.

Say my name baby...

Hard Phil! Harder! We were making out as he was getting in deeper and I began getting that bubbly feeling at the pit of my stomach.

BABY! I'm gonna.. I'm gonna... Dear God! Don't stop! I screamed and I just let out a loud scream as I released.

Oh baby! That was.. dear jeebus! Let's go to the bed, now!

Before he was able to release too, he carried me to the room right outside the bathroom and slumped me on the bed and continuing his fabulous HARD work.

A couple more thrusts and I heard a loud manly moan come from him as he exploded all ober my body, his juices taking so good.

MMMMMM baby you taste so good.

Baby, you don't know hoe good you.are.. damn you're amazing!

He said and then I pulled him in for a hard passionate kiss. His lips biting mine to get some tongue action going on and his arms and hands roaming over our still wet and soapy bodies.

-

-

-