CHAPTER 14

When he flipped me over, his hands were gliding up and down my body in my dress. We were still going hard on our kissing. His tongue moving in perfect rhythm with mine. He bit my lip and I let out a soft moan.

Mmm... feisty one are ya? He growled.

Yeah.. you.. turn me.. on.. so.. much when.. you're... aggressive Mi amor... I said in between kisses.

I felt his hard erection through his pants. He was just as ready as I was.

Baby you sound so sexy when you talk to me in spanish... He pulled off my dress and I kicked off my heels and I unbuttoned the shirt under his suit and took it off as well. I was left in my red silk and laced Victoria's secret bra and black laced panties.. more like a thong. I was getting more and more wet by the second.

He kissed me down to my jaw and down to my neck and collarbone when he nipped at that one specific spot and That's when I moaned a bit louder. He became more aroused the more he made me moan.

You like that? Ooh baby I know you do... beg for me. I know you want me as much as I want you. He unhooked my bra and threw it off the bed and he began massaging my breasts. My moans were starting to get louder and louder.

Yes Punk... I sighed heavily as he sucked at my nipples and massaged them making them hard. My body was definitely ready for him. I needed him now. I needed some action in my life. I wanted him more than anything and anyone.

He kissed his was down to my stomach then to my hips and That's when he began to take off my panties. He opened my legend massaged my inner thighs and then he got closer and he then put his face in between my legs. I felt his warm tongue lightly lick and I was going crazy. I've never felt this before and it felt amazing. He licked and sucked and the whole room was filling with my moans.

Mmmmm phil....oh my god.. oh my god... yes!

Baby, that's only the beginning. You want more?

Please Phil. C'mon baby...

He took off his pants and went up to kiss ne even more. The electricity I felt and the fireworks I saw when he kissed ne were nonstop. He made me feel so good and so loved. I started rubbing my hand and began to massage his growing erection. I pulled down his boxers when I saw his erection fling out. My GOD was huge.

You like what you see baby...?

Oh yes and I want it now baby... I was rubbing on his toned body, his skin so warm and soft. Our kissing was nonstop and then he positioned himself to my entrance when he gave me a look.

Are you ready baby?? You sure you want me to take it?

Punky.. get in there. I'm done waiting. I need you so bad.. please. I begged. I was truly ready to give him my virginity.

That's what I like to hear. He growled satisfied with my begging.

He went in lightly trying not to cause too much harm. I shrieked a bit at first because there was pain when he first was going in.

Just look at me.. it'll feel better I promise..

Uggh GOD you're so tight baby.... He sounded so sexy but it still hurt. Then the pain turned into lust and it felt mind bottling. Our moans filled the room as his pace went a bit faster and I couldn't contain myself. The moans turned into light screams as I begged for more of him because he felt so good sliding in and out of me.

Yes punky! Harder...

His pace was going at the perfect rhythm, our skin clapping against each other, and the sound of him moaning was like music to my ears. As he went faster I felt a weird bubbly sensation in the pit of my stomach.

ugh.. baby.. I think I'm gonna... oh god.. He went even faster causing the sensation to become more powerful and That's when I came. It was the greatest feeling ever. But neither did I or punk want this moment to end.

Now i want you to cum for my Phil... I bit his bottom lip as I turned him over on his back so I could straddle him. Now it was my turn. His sex was amazing but i didn't want the night to end just yet. I kissed him biting his lip and kissing his neck and licking down his skin. I licked the tracing of his STRAIGHT EDGE tattoo that was on his stomach and his moans were crazy. I then reached his erection and I went into full massage mode. I was massaging it and then I went to lick the tip which caused a loud moan from him. His moans turned me on even more so I licked the rest of him and sucked as best as I could. I felt his hand holding my hair back and pushing me up and down at the sane time. I massaged and sucked him till he came in my mouth. I swallowed every bit of him as I tasted his warm cum and crawled up to him and kissed him aggressively. I adjusted my entrance onto his cock and started riding him.

Moans filling the room sounded amazing.

Ugh yeah ride it baby... He told me as I went harder.

Yeah you like that? Come on I know you want more... I said loudly.

Harder Liz... HARDER..

I did as told.. went harder and faster.. i was screaming and moaning like crazy as his moans motivated me to satisfy him more. A bit later we both released at the same time. I went down on him to suck him off once more and then went up to kiss him as I rubbed his throbbing erection. we made out for a little more, our tongues still dancing away. The feeling was sensational but I did get tired.........

--

--