My Worst Nightmare

sorry it's a shorter chapter. it's a school night and it's 10:55 where i live and i have to be in bed hope you like

forest

picture of Cassandra's Mom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle’s POV

          I came home with, Sarah. When I got out, Michael stood on the porch. He was acting very different lately. Normally, Cassandra was with him.

          “Mike, where’s Cassie?”

          “I don’t know.”

          “How do you not know? You where home all day.”

          Michael shrugged in response. I sighed and pushed him aside. Sarah followed me in. “Cass?” I called. “Cassie?”

          I told Sarah to go downstairs and I’ll go upstairs. Sarah did as I said and went down to the basement. I hope I find her.

Sarah’s POV

          I walked down to the basement. The basement was covered in black mold and green moss. I started calling Cassandra’s name. When I walked by the A/C / heater room I saw that the window was fogged and in capital’s it said something:

HELP ME

          “Kyle! Kyle!” I screamed.

          Kyle rushed downstairs. “What?”

          “Look!” I pointed at the fogged window.

          Kyle walked over and peered in. His hands started gripping the knob, trying to get it open. He franticly started calling Cassandra’s name.

          “She’s inside,” He repeated.

          “What?”

          “Cassie’s inside.”

          I ran over to him and I took my sweatshirt off. There were sudden footsteps that ran down the stairs. A boy was also looking for, Cassandra.

          “Who are you?” Kyle asked.

          “My names, Brandon,” He started. “Do you know where Cassandra is?”

          “She’s in here.”

          I wrapped my sweatshirt around my elbow and tried pounding the glass in. After a few strikes, it finally busted. Kyle reached down and opened the door.

          Cassandra sat unconscious on the floor. Her hair was frozen and so was her whole body. Something dropped the temperature to below forty. Kyle broke the ice and wrapped and arm around his neck. I did the same and we brought Cassandra upstairs. She was in hypothermia. Kyle set her down on the couch and got blankets. He wrapped them around his sister’s ice cold body. Cassandra’s lips where blue; her face was a ghostly pale color.

          Brandon followed us upstairs and he watched Kyle try to wake up, Cassandra. I heard her groan and she slowly opened her eyes. Brandon rushed over and held her hand. Kyle walked over to the kitchen. I followed after him.

          “Who the hell is that?”

          “I don’t know! Don’t go looking at me!”

          Kyle sighed. “Here’s what I’ll do, I’ll just kick him out.”

          I shook my head and chuckled. “How did I meet you?”

          “Oh, I don’t know . . . downtown?”

          Kyle wrapped his hands around my waist. I felt him let go. He walked over to the living room where his freezing sister lay. I heard him scream, Get out and Brandon rushed out of the room. Kyle walked back into the kitchen. I felt his lips close to mine. He kissed me and we fell into a deep kiss. Footsteps walked down the stairs. A little boy whom, seemed to be twelve, rubbed his eyes.

          “Kyle,” He asked still half asleep. “What’s going on?”

          “Nothing, Mike. Just go back upstairs.”

          Cassandra walked into the kitchen. Kyle rushed over to her.

          “Cass, what are you doing walking? Go back to the couch.”

          Cassandra shivered. “K - Kyle,” She whispered. “There’s s - something possessing, Michael,” Cassandra fell over in pain.

          Kyle helped her up and walked her back to the couch. I sighed as Kyle walked back into the kitchen.

          “Now, where were we?” Kyle asked sexily.

          “Oh, baby,” I whispered.

          Kyle kissed my lips. He sent a little trail down my neck. “How’s this?”

          “Where’s, Cass?”

          “Sleeping,” Kyle said as his lips where on mine.

          This is going to feel so good.

Cassandra’s POV

          I had recovered and I was home alone. Kyle was at, Sarah’s and, Michael was at a friend’s house. Brandon was texting me non-stop saying he wanted to make out. I was practically ignoring them. I’m not really ready yet. There was a sudden banging coming from my room. I put my book down that I was reading, and headed upstairs. My bedroom door was open and the window’s where opened. That’s weird  . . . I always close my door and my windows. Cautiously, I walked inside. My bedroom door slammed shut. I swiftly turned around and saw a ghostly figure standing in the corner.

          “Cassandra,” It whispered, “Cassandra.”

          “Who’s there?”

          The ghostly figure was walking closer to me. “It’s okay; I promise I won’t hurt you.”

          Its hand moved toward me. “Don’t touch me!” I screamed while backing up.

          I rested my foot on the window sill. This drop was a two story drop. My foot slipped from the rain we had last night. I fell into the bushes. The pricks jabbed my skin. My arm was twisted around in the bushes. I cried in pain as I removed myself from the bushes. My arm was bleeding from scraping my arm on the side of the house. Before I ran into the forest, I looked up and hoping to see ghost. It was completely gone.

          When I looked over, the ghost was next to me. I ran off, hoping no one else was going to scare the crap out of me.

          “Zigzag!” My dad’s voice rang in my head.

          “Zigzag,” I repeated.

          When I got to the end of the forest, there was a cliff. I stopped at my tracks. A rushing river roared down below. There was crunching of leaves next to me. I looked over and I got a metal baseball bat smashed into the side of my head. A blurry figure stood over me. The soft feeling of blood rushed down the side of my head. When my eyes became un-blurred, it was Michael standing over me.

          “I’m sorry, sis,” Michael whispered.

          “What?”

          The baseball bat smashed into my head again. My vision blurred and everything turned dark.