Oh hell naw

Dinah POV
I'm on my way home, mom is driving me cause my ass don't have a license yet. I'm working on that tho. I'm dating this girl y/n but we're not out to the public yet. I don't want her to get hate or worse leave me because of the stupid paparazzi. She's my whole world and I wanna keep her. Plus my whole family loves her so that means a lot too.

Kamila and y/n are best friends but she's also really good friends everyone. Naki and her have this playful fight every now and then. Seth and Regina love to play with her cause she's goofy as hell too. My brother love her, they're super protective but I like that. Baby Gordon absolutely loves y/n. Like he could be crying but the second he sees her he'll stop. And when I tried to get him to give me a kiss saying "uma" he just laughed but when y/n did, that lil bish did it. My favorite relationship she has is with my parents. They joke and my mom even slaps the back of her head when y/n says something dirty lmao she treats y/n likes she's one of her own. I love that.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize my mom asked something. "Huh what?" I ask, she laughs "gurl I asked you if you want to pick up y/n from school" oh. "Well duh of course" I said. Y/n is a student at this music school where they obviously make music but they also learn how to write catchy songs and stuff like that. It's really cool and I can tell that she loves going there.

We pulled up and saw that y/n was coming out of the building with some of her friends. She hasn't seen us yet. Her friends that goes to the same school as her is Emily,Hanna,Caleb and Toby but her other friends Aria and Spencer goes to this art school. In the beginning u didn't like Caleb cause he grew close with my girl and I thought that he was gonna try and taker her away from me. But then I found out that he's dating Hanna so we're good now lmao. As my mom and I were watching them talk and laugh, we noticed a group of girls walk towards them with a smirk. Oh hell naw.. they look like bitches so they probably are bitches.

Y/n and Caleb pulled Hanna behind them. Caleb stayed back but y/n walked towards them and stood with her arms crossed. I couldn't hear their conversation but y/n looked pissed and so did that wannabe Miley Cyrus bitch. Suddenly the girl tackled y/n to the ground. Oh hell naw no one touches my baby!! I ran out of the car screaming "HEY GET YA UGLY ASS HANDS OF MY GURL" the bitch froze so y/n took that as a opportunity to punch her in the face and push her away from her.

Y/n got up and stopped me when she saw I was finna beat this bitch up. "Let go" I say with anger in my voice. Y/n wrapped her arms around my neck "no babe look at me" she said and grabbed my chin so I had to look at her. I looked into her eyes and felt all of my anger disappear. "Are yo-I'm fine baby" she interrupted me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against me. I kissed her and she kissed back. I leaned my forehead against hers. "Ugh dykes" this bitch was really getting on my nerves. Suddenly my anger was back. "WHAT DID YOU SAY BITCH" I say trying to attack her but y/n and my mom stopped me. Huh when did mom get here? Anyway. The bitch just laughed but then Toby punched her so she fell to the ground.

Y/n stood in front me now and my mom held me back by my arms. "Mom it's okay you don't have to hold me anymore" she looked at me skeptically but when she saw that I wasn't lying she let me go. I held y/n around her waist and I could feel her lean into me. A smile came on my lips but it was turned to a straight line when that bitch decided to cough. She walked towards y/n and I, y/n was starting to move so I tightened my grip on her and she stood still. This bitch was now all up in her face "so I see you got your girlfriend here to save you huh? I think that a girl like Denah-DINAH" y/n interrupted her when she said my name wrong. "Kate it's funny how you say you're smart but you can't even say a name right" y/n said and I had to hold back my laugh cause damn my girl got some balls. But the others couldn't hold it in so they broke down in laughter.

"Really that's SO mature, you know you should really watch your back" Kate said and y/n scoffed "wanna say something bitch" she said and leaned towards my girl. OH FUCK NO. I was about to say something but y/n interrupted me "I should watch my back? Well maybe you should stop using so much time on yours" holy.shit.damn. My girl killed her. The bitch's face is so red right now but she just let out a "hmpf" before strutting away. All of us started laughing our asses out. "Oh my god y/n that was amazing" Emily said between laughs and Hanna agreed. Caleb laughed and Toby gave y/n a high five. I turned her around "gurl you killed that bitch" I said and laughed. Suddenly she grabbed my neck and pulled me down for a heated kiss.

A loud cough interrupted us. We pulled away but she was still in my arms and holding my neck. My mom walked over to us and slapped the both of us in the back of our heads. "Ow" y/n and I said. The others laughed at us. "Let's go home annoying" my mom told me. Y/n said goodbye to her friends and walked back over to me. I interlaced our fingers and kissed them.
Man I love her so much

A/n: I'm sorry if this is bad :/