First Kiss?

Yukio walked upstairs and poked Rin under the blanket "Rin come out.."
Rin peaked out "What do you want..?"
Yukio looked Rin in the eyes "Rin, why do you like me?" He pushed up his glasses.
"Well.. You're really smart.. Cute.. And i really love how you teach.." Rin chuckled a bit.
Yukio blushed "So you do like me.. Well I like you because your really hot.. Funny.. And a really good fighter." Yukio smiled.
Rin grinned "Then fight me."
Yukio grabbed Rin's cheek and kissed him on the lips. "There. I fought you with a kiss and won."
Rin's face was tomato red "Y-yukio!"
Yukio smiled and fixed his glasses "So how was your first kiss Rin?"
"W-well.. A-awesome.. Since its with you.." Rin smiled like the cute demon child he was.
"Anyways. I better get studying." Yukio turned and sat down at his desk.
"Mind if i join your study session?" Rin giggled.
Yukio raised a brow looking at Rin "YOU want to study?"
"Well i guess so.. Not much else to do unless its get fat and eat." Rin crossed his arms while his tail wagged behind him.
"Well come on! Take a seat." Yukio smiled and pat the seat next to his.
Rin plopped down on Yukio's hand and smirked.
Yukio blushed a bit "Rin! Get your butt off my hand!"
"No thanks, it's like a pillow but a pillow with bones." Rin had a dIRTy intention.
"Rin come on. You said you wanted to study, not sit on my hand." Yukio sighed.
"Fine you chicken.." Rin stood up as Yukio took his hand away.
"Thank you Rin!" Yukio smiled as he handed a pencil to Rin.
Rin took the pencil and put it in his mouth. "Tch.."
Yukio glared "Out of your mouth."

I think ill be keeping each part at about 300 words so deAl WiTh iT