The initiation process

Monalisa just turned two on this lonely winter night.She could crawl and she crawled towards the kitchen.Little did she know about the danger that would befall her .She sat on the marble floor bouncing up and down as she saw her chicken casserole being cooked on the violent fire .She could smell the sweet the savory smell emitting from this pot and couldn't wait any longer she grabbed the small pot ferociously and the hot substance splattered on her.Then her little hand caught fire.She was wailing now and her mum was all the way upstairs.Her mum finally Heard her when her hand had turned completely black and blood was completely oozing out .

Monalisa's mum Mrs Sand screamed as she saw her daughters damaged body's "Monalisa Monalisa the devil wants to takes you"she said grabbing the unconscious baby.

She grabbed the phone and quickly dialed the name of her personal nurse Anita to come over and help with the situation.

You see her parents could not stand her going out of her house as they believed lucifer the former archangel had deposited his other evil spirits in the tracks that he assumed Monalisa would follow.

In times of emergency she couldn't go to the hospital as they had come to conclusion that most of lucifer agents were working there and could easily exchange her blood or give her some deadly poison, that's what Monalisa gets for being the product of a mantle case right?

Anita the nurse arrives and gets out her medical kit and cleans up the burns first breaking an egg and rubbing it she carefully bandages it and takes Monalisa to the bathroom to be bathed in hot water filled with disinfectant and spirit.

2hours later Mr Sand her dominating father comes home and sees Monalisa's hand bandaged and goes straight for his wife

He lunges into her giving her a kick right in her stomach he punches her face and slaps her twice back and forth he's screaming now "you let them get hold of my daughter you devils agent "he says giving her another punch she screams

He races down the stairs to his now terrified daughter he slaps her then immediately pulls her closer for an affectionate embrace

His wife kneels before them and kisses her husbands feet whispering apologies

He tells her to rise and get his HOlY BIBlE

She emerges from his room carrying a big hard cover white bible he splits it into half in the middle a small knife is positioned.

Mrs Sands starts to murmur shake her head. And she starts to scream "no no no'

He just ignores her and grabs his daughters hand and makes a cross while Monalisa is screaming in pain and blood is oozing out he licks the blood and ask his wife to do the same she refuses and he points the still bloody knife at her she has no choice and licks the blood.

He starts to shout while swinging the baby around "today she has been given your mark the devil will beware his agents would beware she is shielded by the blood of the lamb and has payed the price"

Black misty clouds started to gather around in circles and blood appears in the middle of each circle and they just vanish.