Kelly?!? (Marky's POV)

If kelly was alive then maybe my mom was alive, too! Maybe I can find her.

"Marky, get out of the car!" I hear someone say,

"Sorry, I was lost in thought!" I tell Patrick getting out of the car,

"So what were you sad about, earlier?" He asked me,

"Well, this is gonna take some time to explain so get ready!" I tell him walking into the house. All the guys and girls and Bronx were on the couch watching Spongbob.

"So when I was 4 my mom became very depressed because my father would come home almost every night drunk, loud, and crazy." I started to explain. "He would start to hit my mom and do other things continuously and she became very sad and. So she started to attempt to kill herself. One day me and my sister were about To go into the kitchen for lunch and she was on the floor with pills scattered everywhere. Of course I called an ambulance and my sister checked her pulse. I know what you're thinking 'Wow! How did two little girls know what to do in a situation like this?' Well me and my sister were raised by a doctor and a house mom, so we learned more than the average child. She got to the hospital and after about 2 days she was able to get out of the hospital and come home, but that doesn't mean she would stop attempting to kill herself. After a few more failed tries, she decided to for sure end it. She took my sister, kelly with her so they could die together, I really don't know why she didn't take me as well." I explained sitting down next to Elisa giving everyone waters I got out of the fridge just before I started the story.

"She took them both to the bridge and well jumped with my sister... Well at least that's what I thought that happened. My sister was the doctor at the hospital that put the casts on me. If she isn't dead then maybe my mom wasn't dead either. So I want to try to find her!" I explained looking at the episode of Spongbob the one where Patrick has a secret box and Spongbob wants to see what in it.

"I'll help you if you need it!" Pete says smirking, "sure thanks I'm already started!" I say and get up winking at Andy who totally was staring at me he got up and I lead him up to our room. I was just gonna tease him... A lot! We got to the room and I pushed him on the bed climbing on top and grinding on him a little, he started to suck and bite my neck and I let out a soft quiet moan and started to do the same to him... This escalated quickly! Okay maybe I wasn't going to tease! And then.. It happened I felt puke coming, I hurried to get off of him and wet to the toilet and let it out!! I feel like sh*t!! (Just so everyone is clear it's like 1 in the morning)