You're welcome

While Hank and Dawn talk in there room Dick, Rachel and I talk in there living room "How did you learn to control it?" Rachel asks "I just try to ignore it, it never really disappears...as you saw last night" I answer "yah, hows your face by the way" Rachel says and I chuckle a bit "it's still there so I'm gonna have to say good" I answer "it's not completely all there" Dick says.

"What are you guys talking about?" Dawn asks coming into the room Hank behind her "the evil things inside of us" Rachel says and Hank frowns "you two?" Hank says pointing between Rachel and I and Rachel nods "Bull Shit, the only evil thing here is that one" Hank says pointing at Dick "Says the man that led her on at first" I bark

"Excuse me, Dick is an actual Dick" Hank says "It's not his fault you weren't calling your plays right Hank, I get it you had just lost your brother but Dawn just lost her mother and she needed someone and you, you weren't it" I say "Isabelle.." Dick says

"No, let the woman talk, I'd like to hear more" Hank says "look Dawn is my best friend, has been for a while and I heard all the juicy stuff. Like how your a drug addicted alcohol addicted piece of shit" I say "and your a unknown, unhelpful person that kills people Isabelle, so really who's the bad one here?" Hank says "I might not be as known as you or the other 2 in this room but I'm helpful" I say "how so?" Hank says "You'd be dead if it wasn't for me Hank, DEAD!" I say angrily and Hank looks down "she wins" Rachel says and Hank scowls at her.

Hank goes back into the bedroom and Dawn gives me a few blankets and pillows before going into the bedroom and Rachel and Dick make the bed "So you and Dawn?" I hear Rachel ask "no" dick says "you realize it's impossible to lie to me right" Rachel says "when we were kids" Dick answers, after Rachel was in bed and lights were out Dick came out to the couch and sat beside me

"You can have the couch I'll sleep on the floor" I say "no, Isabelle no girl should have to sleep on the floor" Dick says "I've slept in worse, remember I'm a street kid" I say "You aren't anymore, take the couch" Dick says "I'd rather the floor" I say "but there's mice" Dick says "Mice are cute, I don't mind" I say "or spiders" Dick says "don't tempt me to slap you Grayson" I say.

"Don't like spiders?" Dick says "nope, not my thing" I say "what about bats?" Dick says "hello, Bat Girl here" I say "what about robins?" Dick says and I laugh as I throw a pillow onto the floor beside the couch "Robins are alright, kind of annoying though" I tease "dick" Dick says "oh wow, are you that self obsessed?" I say "you know what I meant" Dick says and I tilt my head to the side raising my eyebrows "you know what never mind, and you can have the floor" Dick says.

"Goodnight" Dick says after we both settle on our sleeping grounds "night" I say. I wake up at 2:30am after having a night terror I lay on my back breathing heavy "you alright?" Dick asks in a tired voice I guess when I threw my arm back, which is what woke me up I hit the couch hard enough to wake Dick up too.

"Ya" I say with a shaky voice sitting up so I can catch my breathe better "hey, what's wrong?" Dick says grabbing my shoulder "it was just a night terror" I say shakily "you gonna be alright?" Dick asks "ya" I say "your a bad liar" Dick says rubbing my shoulder with his thumb.

"Come here" Dick says "how are we gonna—" "Just lay on top of me" Dick says and I stand up and Dick lifts the blankets he's under waiting for me to crawl on, I lay on Dick's chest and he puts the blankets over us and he tightly hugs me stroking my hair making me fall asleep.

I wake up at 6:00am when I hear movement, turns out it was just Dick placing me on the floor, I fall back asleep and wake up at 9:00, go into the bathroom and get changed into this...