"I want cookies!" Bean said after he let go of his mother's nipple.

"Ooh, cookies and MILF." Marcus said.

"MILF? Oh, Higgins, thank you so much." Sally told him.

"Take it easy, Higgins. Hey, tuck it away sweetie."

Greg turned to the waitress, "I'll take a flat water, Voss."

"Oh my god." Nate groaned at his younger brother.

"What?"

"You know Voss, or Fiji if you don't have Voss."

"Anything you've got is alright." Nate smiled at the woman.

"We have out of the faucet." She said.

"Like from the hose?" Greg asked her.

"Tap water, you idiot." Emerson leaned over the older Feder to look at him.

"What country's that from?" Keithie asked.

"Am I the only normal child in this family?" Nate asked.

"Don't forget your sister." Emerson wrapped one of her arms around one of his.

"Yeah, she's cool." He grinned.

"Oh my god, just get him the water. We're done talking about water, tap water." Lenny exclaimed.

"Uh, I'll go get the Voss from the-," The Feder Nanny started to get up, but Lenny stopped her.

"Oh no, you just sit down, study the menu. The big test is coming up."

"Can't believe you have a nanny." Emerson mumbled in Nate's ear.

"I don't have a nanny." He mumbled back, not noticing the looks the women were sending to each other and then the two older teens. "They have a nanny."

"Keep telling yourself that, hot shot."

"I don't!"

"I'm sorry, what now?" Deanne asked after Kurt talked to Rita in Chinese.

"Oh, he said they have the best burger in town here." Rita told her.

"Oh did he? Since when did you learn to speak Chinese?" Deanne asked her husband.

"Just a little something I picked up watching the Chinese cooking show." Kurt told her.

"Oh, that's great. Maybe you should pay a little less attention on the talking and more on the cooking."

Mama bent over the table, laughing in his face, "You got told!"

"You got toe." Kurt told her.

Bean pulled away from Sally's nipple again and pointed at Roxanne, "Mommy, can I have some of her milk?"

✖️✖️✖️

"Gonna be an emotional day tomorrow, spreading the Buzzer's ashes." Eric said.

"The coach requested that we spread his ashes on MacIntyer Island." Rob spoke, "I have a beautiful ceremony planned out."

Sally looked over at Lenny, "You still gonna be able to do that? What time do you leave?"

Eric looked at Lenny, "What are you talking about?"

Emerson frowned at the news and removed her arm from Nate's and his hand from her thigh, crossing her arms.

Nate groaned internally, wanting nothing more to yell at both Sally and his parents. He had finally found a girl that he wanted everything in and they had ruined it because they just had to bring up Milan.

"I forgot to tell you boys - we gotta take off in the morning.

"Is he joking?"

The parents, mostly the men, were protesting.

"No, I'm not." Lenny said, "Believe me, I wanna stay her, we all do. But we've gotta go to Milan."

"Milan? Italy?" Marcus asked.

"Roxanne's got her fall line coming out."

"Fashion week." Roxanne added on with a smile.

"Three nights at the Four Seasons, baby. Eggs Benedict by the pool, play station in every room and they show boobies on Italian TV." Greg grinned.

"Lenny, it's not gonna be the same without you." Rob whined.

Lenny shrugged, "Hey, Roxanne go without you?"

"No, we are a team, me and my lady, and we do everything together." Lenny said, "Last year, we had to skip Becky's school play for Milan."

Roxanne gave him a look before she stood up with a growl and walked over,  Lenny following her.

Emerson stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going, Emmy?" Marcus asked his daughter.

"Outside. I need some air." She told him before walking out.

"Stupid Milan. Stupid fashion week." Nate mumbled under his breath.