The first of his name

The King was standing in front of the crowd of wildings. The arrival of the crows did not really surprise him, but the man who is with the crows did. The familiar red hair and beard was not something you could not notice on the man. The betrayal of Tormund cut Ivar deep in the heart. With hatering eyes he looked at his new unwished guests.

<< Ivar >> the words of his former friend came out of the mouth of a stranger. How can this traitor be so stupid and come to Hardhome? Ivar could not answer the question. He could not imagine why Tormund would come to his old home.

<< I thought you were dead. But it seems you can not be killed by anyone....Maybe I have to kill you by myself, traitor >> Ivar said with a threatening voice. He does not want to talk to this traitor but he doesn't want to kill him either. At least not now.

The cold answer hit Tormund in the face, even though he knew that he was judged as a traitor. He did not suspect the threats and cold tone which was between Ivar and him.

<< Tell me traitor. What brings you and the crows to us? >>

A little laugh escaped Ivar. It was a bitter laugh, because of his former friend which was now standing before the crows as some kind of protector.

<< We should find a quiet place to talk >> Tormund finally spoke. He felt some anxiety towards the King. Ivar is his friend but he still was someone you could not fully trust. Sometimes he was unpredictable. He always had his own stubborn head and could easily win a fight.

Because of this Tormund was not so keen on a fight with him. Otherwise he would have beat a person to death who would insult him like Ivar has done.

<< And what should convince me to talk to a traitor and the kneelers? You or your sword? >> 

Still with an amusing smile on his face he went a couple of steps forward. Only a couple of centimetres seperated Tormund and Ivar. The silent demand for a fight didn't went unnoticed by Tormund.

Jon Snow who stood behind Tormund stepped forward.

<< We want to talk about you und your people's fate. Because you're in danger >>

Ivar looked at the man who has spoken up. A crow with brown shoulder long hair and brown eyes had spoken to him. His eyes were truthful but Ivar couldn't careless.

Tormund stares at his old friend who has changed a lot. Ivar is more stubborn than before.

<<And what about the white walkers? >> Jon said to Ivar.

<< Do you think that you can win the war against the white Walkers? >> Now Jon had the full attention of Ivar who was looking at him with a curious eyes.

<< Follow me >> Ivar finally agreed to the please of them.

When Jon and the rest came into the townshall, seven leaders of the clans were sitting in a circle. In the circle was a free seat which was similar to a throne. Ivar who has led them into the townshall took place on the throne in the middle of the room.
Jon and the rest stayed at the entrance of the townshall.
<< Who are you crow? And what do you want from us? >>  one of the leaders spoke up.

<< I'm Jon Snow, Lord Commander of the Nights Watch.>>

<<And I know we are not friends. We never have been friends. We will not become friends today. And this is not about friendship. But this is about survival.  This is about putting a 700-foot wall between you and what is out there. >>