V. Truth Revealed

Comincia dall'inizio

Nicki stared at Kelly for a moment before cracking a small smile.

"Beyoncé." Nicki simply said, her name bringing that foreign yet very familiar sense of excitement to the pit of her stomach.

"WHAT BITCH?! Not your scary ass! How the hell did this...even happen? And how the hell did you manage not to die?" Kelly asked in shock, Nicki simply laughed and proceeded to recollect the events that had brought her and the older girl together.

"So she smoked you out, you fed her and she damn near requested that you two be acquainted...not to sound exaggerated but she putting pressure on you HEAVY..." Kelly trailed off, Nicki shook her head, she didn't want her hopes up sky high because she knew how these things tended to end, even if Beyoncé WAS interested in her in the least bit she knew it'd never work .

"She don't want me Kelly...you know how many bitches want her? I'm the last person she's looking at...I seen how Ming dog these girls out...I don't need that." Nicki had convinced herself days ago to the let the prospect of Beyoncé as anything more then a friend go, she'd rather just admire her from afar like she'd been doing.

"That's your issue now." Kelly spoke up causing Nicki to look at her.

"What is?" Nicki questioned.

"You've got yourself convinced that Beyoncé and Ming are the same person when they're not, they may be the best of the friends, but trust and believe every quality isn't alike, just like me and you there has to be a rational one of the two, and you can bet your bottom dollar, just like it's you, it's Beyoncé too." Kelly said taking Nicki aback, Kelly May act silly most of the times but there were moments like just now when she could speak real shit that needed to be heard.

"I'm not saying don't be cautious still...but don't completely close yourself off to the idea of more, you've liked that girl since got damn forever and you should do what makes your heart happy...regardless of what anyone has to say." Kelly finished giving Nicki a serious look that meant to take what she'd said to heart.

"Okay...I'll be open minded." Nicki agreed.

"PERIOD'T...now lets get something to eat I'm starving like shit!" Kelly shouted turning back into her usual goofy demeanor, Nicki laughed at the drastic change in mood.

The two made their way downstairs towards the kitchen, upon entering the kitchen the girls saw that Nicki's mother had food spread across the table already waiting to be eaten.

"Hey my babies." Ms. Maraj said greeting Nicki and Kelly.

"Hey ma." They both greeted back.

"Kelly do you mind going to wake JahJah? He should be ready to eat." Ms. Maraj asked.

"Yea no problem." Kelly said disappearing quickly.

Nicki picked up a plate while looking at what her mother had made which consisted of fried chicken, rice and beans, potato salad, and corn on the Cobb, she couldn't wait to dig in.