Like taking money from an old lady (chapter 4)

While Annie,Beth,And Ruby are out stealing from old people,I decided to stay home and just spend time with Mateo.He's slowly getting the hang of walking more,it's adorable to see him fall on his butt. "Come on,Mateo,walk to mommy",I say trying to encourage him to come to me.*Ding dong*,I hear the door bell ring,so I swoop Mateo up in my arms and walk to the door,only to be welcomed by Rio. "Oh!Uh,Rio what are you doing here?" He looks at me smugly, "What kind of dad would I be if I didn't see my son take his first steps" he says taking a step inside and taking Mateo from my arms.Mateo looks quite happy to be in his fathers arms. , "Come in,I guess,we can take Mateo to the living room and let him walk,but then he has to go to bed it's getting kinda late",I tell Rio. He smirks and says "Whatever you say,lil mama.",then starts walking to the living room. I blush at the old nickname,that's what he used to call me all the time,but I guess it's more true now since Mateo was born.We sit and talk,and play with Mateo for a while until it's time for him to go to bed. "I have to put Mateo to bed,it shouldn't take long so,uhm,you can get something to drink or...",I say slowly trailing off until I'm met with Rio standing right in front of me.He presses his lips against mine in a quick and aggressive fashion.After my brain processes what's happening I pull away with a dumbfounding look, "r-right",I say picking Mateo up and walking to his room.I put Mateo down in his crib and kiss him goodnight then I return to the living room where I find Rio sitting on the couch smirking at me.
        "So why'd you kiss me,I mean not that I didn't like it or anything,but I thought we were done?"I say flustered. "I kissed you so you'd shut up" he says before pulling me into another kiss,this one more passionate.I can feel his hands travel down my back so I put my hands on his chest and we slowly try to back up without ending the makeout session,but he breaks the kiss off to open my bedroom door.After hours of passionate sex and sleeping,I wake up too the sound of Mateo crying through the baby monitor.I open my eyes to see if Rio is still there but to my dismay he's not.Wow I slept way later than I usually do,hopefully Mateo isn't too mad.I get up and get Mateo oand take care of all the necessities,such as eating,changing clothes,brushing teeth.After I finish everything up,I decide to go to Beth's.