The Five Musketeers (A One Direction Fan Fiction)

-------AUTHORS NOTE----------

Hi this story is about me and my friends. P.S Naima is pronounced nyeema okay

Get it,got it,good!------

Tayler's P.O.V

Greetings. Just kidding. Hi. My name is Tayler King. Yeah laugh all you want because I'm a girl whose lasts name is King. Anyway I'm a big directioner who lives in Orlando,Florida.Im in love with Zayn. My parents died in a car crash 3 years ago and I'm under my sister, Lois's, care. My four best friends and I are going to a One Direction concert tonight. But we signed up for a really expensive competition,but it's worth it. What happens is that those who signed up go to the concert in groups, with a group name, and then the lucky winner gets to sing for them and if One Direction thinks there good enough then that group gets to go on tour with them.

I called my bestie, Sofia, who is in love with Louis.

"Where in the love of Zayn are you?" I said

"Uh, I'm in the driveway."she said.

"Oh,bye."

I hung up the phone and yelled to the others that Sofia was here. And out the door came Gabby(loves Niall),Kaitlyn(loves Harry),Naima(loves Liam),then me,we got in the car and drove off. We had worn casual outfits just in case we did get picked and we didn't want to look obsessed. Sofia was driving since she was the only one who had there drivers license. Sofia was tan, skinny, had black hair, and has never had a boyfriend even though she's really pretty. Gabby was white, little bit on the chubby side, short, puffy, dirty blonde hair,and has also never had a boyfriend. Kaitlyn was white, skinny, blonde hair, and has had billions of boyfriends. Naima was black, good shape, black hair, and has had like 1 or 2 boyfriends. We were all 18 and have graduated college. We finally got to the arena and about 100 people were there. Wow,that's not a lot,but by the time we sat down in the competition area,the arena was filled and the concert was about to start.

We had screamed a little,not to much,but you could tell Kaitlyn was about to burst. We luckily calmed her down. Finally, 1d's about to announce the winners for the concert.

Liam said, "And the winner is......" I gasped.