Chapter 4

Louis' POV

They were good.

Really good. And how the tan one sang that middle note was just beautiful. The more I look at her the more beautiful she looks. Her long legs complimented her arms and her hair to her eyes.

They looked so excited.

"What are your names?" I asked.

"Sofia," said the one I liked-I mean the tan one.

"Tayler," said the blue eyes.

"Gabby," said tall one.

"Naima," said the dark one.

"Kaitlyn," said the blonde.

"Well, welcome," Liam said with a big smile,"we will e-mail all the tour information."

They nodded.

"Well it was nice meeting you," said Harry.

We walked over to them to give them a hug. When I hugged Sofia, she smelled like roses. Spontaneously, I kissed her on the cheek and she blushed.

Then, together, they walked out.

They're wonderful.

Sofias POV

He kissed me!

Yeah, it was on the cheek, but still.

We all walked out and most people had already left. We walked out into the gigantic parking lot surrounding the arena. We climbed into my car and drove off. About two minutes within the drive, we all screamed in unison.

"I can't believe we were picked! Is this a dream?" Naima asked smiling. Kaitlyn pinched her.

"Ow!"

"Nope, it's not," Kaitlyn said with a smirk.

We are now an opening performance for One Direction.

Whoh.

~Hey guys! So I know it was short but I just wanted to update a little something. Hope you like it. Check out my other 1D Fic "My 4 Brothers" (the title cover has a typo). Thanks!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow

Be good!

Love

xxTaylerxx