⇢çђąƥţęŗ 5⇠

Start from the beginning

"YES!" We both cheered as the other three boys frown and fall to the floor.

Me and Luke gave each other a high five and he went in for a hug. I swear hugging this boy made you love it more than reading a book while having tea listening to the raindrops inside.

"Um..we should probably start heading towards the stage.." Michael said breaking us out of our hug..well thanks Michael.

Luke nodded as he grabbed his guitar along with the rest of the guys.

I was at the entrance of the stage waiting for their cue.

"Good luck guys you'll do awesome!" I yelled while Ashton, Michael, and Calum went on stage, while surprisingly Luke stayed behind.

"I'll be looking at you when I'm on stage." he said giving me a wink. What's with him the hugging, flirting..

Wait a minute does LUKE HEMMINGS actually like me? No I must be insane how could he like me?

-

✑ɭųķę

Sydney was a great crowd like always, but I wish we could just stay here and do more shows. It's better because I can see my family more often, probably have more time off, and maybe spend some time with Veronica.

Yes I do like her but I doubt she only likes me in the band..

We got off the stage and headed towards our dressing room where Veronica was getting some fruits on the table.

"OMG you guys were amaz-ang! I'm so glad I won those tickets like you have no idea how much you guys have changed my life." she says giving us all a group hug.

I know how when our fans comment stuff like 'you guys are my life' , 'you guys changed my life so much' , or 'you guys keep me alive everyday' they mean something like us making them smile on a depressing day. Maybe because of the way our music can relate to them in a way, but for Veronica I feel like she meant it in a different way.

"Aww thanks Ron! We love you!" Ashton says after our group hug.

"I love you more though." Calum says giving her another hug.

"Back off she's mine!" Michael says grabbing her by the waist and pulling her away from Calum and Ashton. Something about the guys saying I love you to Veronica made me have this upsetting feeling in my stomach.

"Hey Veronica the boys have to go and get some sleep for their next show in Brazil so you will have to go soon." Adam(our manager) says while exiting out the door.

"Aww but I don't wanna leave you guys." she says which a frown. Ugh why can't she be with us for the whole tour?

"If only you can stay with us for a couple of weeks until tour is over." I said while hugging her tightly.

"Can I?"

"Wait can I talk to you for a minute?" I needed to confess to her before it's too late.

"Yeah sure." We both walked into another dressing room leaving us both alone.

"What's up?" she asks..wait is she blushing? If she likes me then I swear I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

"I just wanted to know..if I can have you-r number so w-e can may-be hang out some-time w-hen I get back from tour?" I asked without trying to embarrass myself.

"Um..I would-" she gets caught off by someone knocking on the door.

"Veronica your moms outside she's waiting." Adam says on the other side if the door.

"Okay thanks!" she says loud enough so he can hear, "I would love to hang out with you Luke!"

She gave me her phone so I could type in my phone number.

"Great text me tomorrow?" I asked as she hugs me.

"Yeah of course!" she says leaning in for a peck on my cheek but I moved my head so we connected our lips together.

"Oh my god Luke!" she chuckles while hitting me on the arm. I could tell she was blushing.

"Haha text me in the morning before I go on my plane?" I asked as she was about to open the door knob.

"I will bye tell the rest of them I said bye!" she says while exiting out the door.

I'm so glad that she won those concert tickets out of all of my fans because I knew that she won those tickets for a reason.

-

what did you guys think ((; sorry it took me soo long to write this because of my other fanfic. feel free to check that one out too!

please vote and comment ily coco puffs :*

~B ☁︎