Chapter Five

This is the outfit Nicole wears to meet Jasper's parents. Hair and makeup top photo.

~*~

A few days had gone by and everything was going good for everyone. Monty, Jasper and Nicole did their presentation for their science class and passed with an A+ each. Jasper was so excited to show his mom that he got an A+.

"Princess!" Jasper called out to Nicole. She spun around and yelped softly when Jasper tackled her. She giggled softly.

"Would you like to come meet my parents tonight?" He asked hopeful. Her eyes widened.

"Y-Yes." She stuttered looking at him a little worried.

"Don't worry princess. They will love you. Just as much as me if not more." Jasper said smiling at her.

"Just make sure you aren't high when you show up." He said sternly. She nodded smiling at him.

"Of course. I would like to make a good impression and not have your parents hate me." She said laughing softly. 'I hope his parents won't hate me because that would suck when I marry him. His parents would be wicked against it. I just wish he could meet my parents.' She thought as she looked down. Jasper noticed her looking down. He tilted her head up.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked softly looking in her eyes.

"I just wish my parents were alive to meet you." She whispered looking at him with sad eyes. He gave her a sad smile.

"I know princess." Jasper said softly cupping her cheeks gently. She leaned her head into his hand with a slight smile.

"How did I get so lucky to have someone as beautiful as you, Nicole?" He whispered just staring at her lovingly. She blushed darkly and slowly leaned forward kissing him gently. He kissed back slowly smiling softly. They pulled apart.

"I'll pick you up at 5:30?" He asked smiling softly. Nicole nodded and smiled.

"Perfect." She grinned at him. They got into Jasper's car and he brought her home. She kissed him and got out of the car.

"I love you. I'll see you in a few hours. Should I wear something casual or fancy?"

"Semi formal. We are going out for dinner with my parents." Jasper said smiling softly. Nicole nodded smiling. She skipped inside her house and went to get ready.

A few hours later it was time for Jasper to get her. John was sitting there watching his sister.

"Meeting his parents?" He asked looking at her.

"Yes I am." She smiled softly. There was a knock on the door. Nicole went to answer the door. Standing at the door there was Jasper. His jaw dropped seeing her.

"You look gorgeous Nicole." He smiled brightly. He pulled a bouquet of roses and sunflowers out from behind his back handing them to her. She gasped and took them smiling softly.

"Let me go put these in water real quick." She said. John came up behind her.

"I will and put them in your room. Go. You don't want to be late." He said taking the bouquet and gently pushing her. She smiled and kissed her brothers cheek before taking Jasper's arm and walking out with him.

He opened her car door for her like a gentleman. She got in smiling softly.

"Why thank you kind sir." She said in a fake posh accent trying not to giggle.

"You're welcome m'lady." He said right back in a fake posh accent smirking. She laughed softly as he closed the car door. He got in and started driving to the restaurant where they were meeting his parents.