Chapter 1~ A story at the beach 🐠

Kirito pov-
(At the beach)
It was a hot summer day in the virtual world..
"awhhaa its so hot i cant take it" i said Complaining even though i was laying underneath a big umbrella for shade.
"Then go play in the water or some thing" Sinon told me sitting on a blanket uderneath the shade as well reading a book.
"why dont you at least try to have fun like them bookworm" i said pointing over to Eugeo and Leafa splashing water at each other.
"then if it looks so fun then you go" she said flipping a page of the book.
"Kirito! come over here" Leafa yelled waving her arms
"ok maybe i will" i said smirking standing felling the sand between my toes ,Then i walked in the water..
"so ccold" then suddenly a huge splash of water was thrown on me making me fall over into the water..
"what the-"
"haahaaa y-you should of saw your face" Leafa said laghing... She is so going to pay for that.
"you okay" "Eugeo said laghing as well holding his hand out to pull me up i grabbed his hand pulling him down in the water with me..
"haaheh oldest trick in the book" i said laghing with a smirk
"y-you jerk" he said pulling off me spitting out the water in his mouth..
"Kirito why won't sinon get in the water"leafa asked twisting her pony tale to drain the water out of her hair.
"Because she so busy being a bookworm " i responded
"hmm well thats going to have to change SINON!" she yelled out Causing her to look up.
"Come on the water is fine" trying to persuade her the best way she can.
Sinon pov-
I looked up to see Leafa calling out my name telling me to come join them..
"hmm" all i wanted to do was read my book and relax but i guess i have no choice their going to force me into the water either way it go so.
Sigh..
i sat up walking towards the water
"im here...happy?" i said kicking my feet in the water
"yes thank you now lets start splashing water on the boys why their not looking" she said with a toothly grin grasping the water into her hands.
"o-ok wait a minute weres kirito" then i felt something pull on my leg.
"what the-"
grabbing me down into the water then i quickly pulled back up soaking wet, then i heard laughter from a certain some one.
"hehehaa that was funny "
Kirito laghed at me.
"you son of a -" before i could dash to him he flew out of the water with his black ravened wings quickly trying to fly away from me.
I summoned my wings and flew after him he is so dead..
Eugeo pov-
" should we go after them" i asked.
"nah im sure they will be fine lets head back to the surface and eat something"she said
"okay"
we headed back to the sure at our spot and she pulled out a blanket and setted up a picnic.
"all right dig in before kirito gets back eating up everything" she said with a small chuckle
"true he really likes to eat a lot" i said with a smirk bitting into a sandwich.
then we heard a group of people over near use talking
(unkown girl pov)
"Did you guys here about the underwater kindom" the
girl said
"you believe in that stuff its just a made up rumors the legend is not real" the male said.
"yes it is i heard that one player had found a mermaid scale im sure thats proof" the girl Said pointing out
"Even if this is not real life its virtual reality which means any thing magical can happen" the second second girl said.
"whatever" he said.
(Leafa pov)-
a under water kindom hmm..
"Mermaid what is that?" Eugeo asked me.
"huh?oh i forgot your new to this a mermaid is like a fish and a human combined together" i tried to explain.
"um?" he said looking at me confused.
"what i mean is the first half is a human body the second half is a fish tale" i said explaining the best way i could.
"ok i think i understand what it is now" he said chuckling and so did i.
"Kirito!Sinon you guys are back" i said.
Kirito pov-
"yea were back but you guys will never belive what we found" i said sitting next to Eugeo grabbing a sandwich.
"what did you find?" Eugeo asked.
"this" Sinon said placing a scroll in fromt of use to see.
"a scroll whats so special about it" leafa had asked.
"Beacause its a map to a underwater kindom" i said
"what wait so the rumors are true !" leafa said in shock.
"yea seems like it when we were up flying we spoted a cave their was loads of old artifacts and stuff" sinon said sipping a drink.
"you guys dont you know what this mean" Leafa said standing up.
"what?" we all said at the same time..

Hey everyone heres a new chapter of my new story i hoped you enjoyed because theres more to come soon 😊
see ya....