𝐱𝐱𝐢. WINTERS RETURN

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌act three ━━ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
act three ━━ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲.
· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡. ₊˚.༄
━━━ START A WAR,
so you like cats

• • BERLIN

𝓜elody, Steve, Bucky, Sam and T'Challa were being escorted to Berlin's police HQ. Steve and Sam hadn't spoken to the blonde who sat in between them, she didn't have to have her abilities to know they were disappointed in her but overall confused as to why she was off with a fugitive, and of all people James Buchanan Barnes. Someone who tried to kill her multiple times as well as her friends.

Steve knew the old Bucky was some what back. But it didn't mean everything he had done would just vanish especially with the way everything was going on between the team, he didn't know if he could be trusted. Granted his face was plastered on a newspaper where a bombing had occurred in Vienna.

Though it wouldn't be the first time someone had used face plants, Natasha had used it to pose as one of HYDRA's elites to infiltrate Pierce's plans.

"So, you like cats?" Sam questioned the prince in front of them.

"Sam." Steve hissed.

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more? I mean, Mel clearly has a thing for the bad guys. First that alien God, now your former best friend whose an assassin might I add. Excuse me for having questions if the guy right there has a thing for cats." Sam remarked sitting back in his seat looking out the window with a glare.

"He's not like that anymore." Melody mumbled earning a scoff from the man next to her.

"Says every teenager in love in fan fiction." Sam remarked earning a pout from the blonde.

Ignoring the two next to him he questioned the prince, "Your suit . . . it's Vibranium?"

T'Challa's eyes narrow as he glances sideways, "The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you . . . as both warrior and king . . . how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

Melody's brows furrowed at his words, "I ask you as both warrior and future queen, do you really think I'll let you put a single claw on him?" She rose a brow earning an amused smile from the prince.

Steve glances down at the blonde who was protective over Bucky; how long have they been seeing each other? He thought to himself.