𝐈𝐗 - 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

Jimin stares at the alpha. He is handsome, with chiseled good look and hypnotic dark brown eyes that makes other alpha he ever known pale in comparison. And he looks younger than him too.

“I can’t deny myself that you are good with your words Prince Jungkook. Young and wise…” said Jimin, giving some credit towards the younger prince.

Jungkook huffed at the mentioned of his young age. “I’m reliable too Prince Jimin. Age just a number and maybe I can be a good alpha for you too…” he said as a self-pride. Eyes boring into Jimin's beautiful brown orbs that fixated at his face.

Jimin let out a boisterous laugh at the high confidence owned by the Erauri's prince. Jungkook surely has a gut to even presented himself as the rightful alpha for him. Isn’t that too oblivious for a prince like Jungkook?

“What’s so funny Prince Jimin?” asked Jungkook with a cold and deep voice – growling a little bit at Jimin's unexpected reaction. As if the beautiful omega didn’t take seriously his words. He might be seventeen but he had matured enough.

Jimin tone down his laughter clears his throat as it feels dries after the long talk with Jungkook. As he speaks he smiles fondly at the alpha and slowly releasing his jasmine scent to calm the alpha. Which he believes he succeeded in doing so when Jungkook's stiff shoulders slowly slumped down.

“My sincere apology, Your Highness. But you are really a tenacious alpha. I’m quite impressed that a young alpha like you already possessed a good quality as an outstanding prince…” said Jimin with a delicate voice, purposely making it sounded like melodious to captivate the heart of the agitate alpha.

Jungkook devours his saliva at the flattering remark – heart thumping out of beat as his nostril been struck by the jasmine scent emitted by the gorgeous omega. What a nice smell.

Jimin then chugged the wine that he had been holding before, peeking through the glass to look at the darker shade of red painted on the alpha's perfect physiognomy – mesmerized how he looks deadly handsome.

“You know what?” said Jimin, halted for a second as he put the cooper glass onto the near table at the corner of the hall. He glanced at Jungkook that had raised one of his brows – waiting for him to continue his talk. Jimin curved a smile.

“You can be a good King of Erauri…” said Jimin.

Jungkook eyes widen at the statement, eyes quickly hovered around to see if someone overheard Jimin. “Prince Jimin! That’s such a dangerous statement! You shouldn’t say that at a place like this. You will be punished with death!” whisper-yelled Jungkook as he leaned forward to Jimin to make their distance closer – afraid someone will eavesdrop their conversation.

Jimin chuckles at the reaction, feeling amused how Jungkook easily agitates at his statement. “Calm down, Your Highness. You’re exaggerating. I have no mala fide in giving my thought. It’s just a mere word, doesn’t carry any weight in it and you have no reason to consider it seriously….Well do you?”

Jungkook grits his teeth, feeling wrath at the omega audacity to test his loyalty towards Erauri. He can see the smirk on Jimin's white face as he is enjoying himself to tease the young alpha. Jungkook exhaled a deep breath, trying not to show his anger.

“I have no reason to agree with the talk, Prince Jimin. And I hope you know your boundaries when you speak your mind about this matter. I can charge you with treason and you will be thrown away to the underground prison right away…” said Jungkook, using his alpha tone to show how serious his speech is. Eyes boring directly at the omega.

Jimin breathe hitched at the change of the mood, shudder at the stern voice belong to the young prince. As his eyes dilated with how strong the alpha pheromones been released, Jimin couldn’t help himself from submitting to the authority of the alpha.