𝐈𝐗 - 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

Taehyung perked up hearing Namjoon's words. "I beg your pardon?"

Namjoon bits his lips as he tries to repeat his words. "I'll pray for your...victory."

“Really? You will do that for me??” asked Taehyung gleefully, feeling happy at Namjoon's words.

Namjoon tilted his head to the side, not wanting to see the alpha, feeling shy as he speaks his own heart openly like that. But seeing the alpha's glowing face and how his rosemary scent disseminates around them – Namjoon flashed his gorgeous smile at the alpha, entrance the prince.

“I’ll show you, my love and you will be proud of me…”

Namjoon and Taehyung curved a beautiful smile towards each other as their heart been sipped by the spark of love – feeling overwhelmed that now they had found each other. Being together like this makes their bond stronger and the desire to be each other mates becomes more intense on each second.

Their erratic heart was beating the same melody, playing the love song and sinking down the instrument played by the minstrel. Together they were in their own world, ignoring all the eyes that been fixated at them - green with envy.

“Only love….”

“Begets love… my precious omega…”

“What a pretty omega…”

Jimin flinched at the sudden remarks and when he turned his head he saw the young and handsome prince of Erauri – gawking at Jimin with his round eyes. Jimin smirked at the flirtatious word, knowing that an alpha like Jungkook always preys over small and weak-like omega like Jimin.

“I’ll consider it as a compliment, Your Highness. Park Jimin, the Prince of Sharon…” said Jimin politely as he introduce himself to the young alpha prince.

Jungkook grinned sheepishly, kind of like Jimin's personality. “Ah, you are Prince Seokjin's brother. No wonder you have the same intimidating aura like him. A willful and strong prince…” he said subtly.

Jimin smile at the prince. “Do you indicate that I’m not a typical omega, Prince Jungkook?” he asked with an accusatory tone.

Jungkook raised one of his brows at the allegation before he shook his head as an early answer. He then explained himself towards the beautiful omega prince.

“You read me wrong Prince Jimin. I’ve grown up with my strong omega brother, Prince Namjoon. Nothing in me had been thought to underestimate the ability of an omega. Here in Erauri, everyone is equal and been treated fairly. No alpha is superior to omega. You were only be adjudged for your intelligent and capability. Not because of your sub-gender…”

To say that Jimin wasn’t fascinated with such speech – will be a total lie. He did amazed with the young prince and he thinks Jungkook is not the typical arrogant and self-centered alpha like his half brother, Seokjin.