SWAGGERSOULS - HE LIKES YOU

[ HEAD CANNON ]

Eric would be that guy who acts all cool around you, but when you leave he sits with his mates and talks for hours on end about something you did.

Posting on twitter about something you said, but refusing to @ you so he'd have an excuse to talk to you.

He knows your favourite starbucks drink off by heart, but still asks you what it is because he loves the way you say it with your accent.

Him posting pictures of you everywhere, with cheesy captions that you'd laugh at because he loves it when you smile.

Him melting at your laugh, not being able to focus on the game he's playing when he hears you in the background of one of the guys room.

Buying you chocolates when it's that time of the month, because he has it memorised and hates it when you're in pain so he brings over your favourite snacks and medicine.

Him being jealous of any guy you talk to, but he's not the angry jealous type, he's the sad jealous. He'll get upset and sulk in his bedroom, locking everyone out and refusing to talk to anybody until tomorrow, where he'll apolagise, but he ignored you for a few days.

Him getting mad at you for getting a boyfriend, but you get mad at him and avoid him because he's being irrational, and it kills him to see you smile at someone that isn't him.

At first he doesn't wear his helmet around you, but eventually he starts realising that he can't hold back the blush, and wears it everywhere, even in bed if you stay the night.

Him getting high and blurting our the way he feels about you.

Crying and avoiding you after he comes down from his high.

Him running out to find you standing in the rain, a boom box in hand, and playing his outdo song, because you love him back.