{ 1 } JOHNONTHERADIO

REQUEST: NO
CONTAINS: KISSING AND SEXUAL REFERENCES
SMUT: No, But references too.
NOTES: FIRST IMAGINE EVER IM SO HAPPY AHHHH, it's short but that's cause i'm not sure what i'm doing??
TITLE:
FACE CAM?

[ + ]

"Where is the face cam? Don't you usually have one on?"

John smiled, looking at you, sleeping peacefully on his lap. You had wrapped your arms around his torso, and your head was safely tucked into the crook of his neck.

He had to move his microphone so the chat could hear him, but he didn't mind.

"Yeah, I do." He smiled, brushing the few strands of hair away that had fallen in front of your face.

"His girlfriends over, they're-"

"Okay Fitz! That's enough!" John quickly cut in, a laugh erupting from his lips as he continued to play CS:GO with Fitz, McCreamy and Smii7y.

He had been shot, and you had woken up to him shouting and burying his head in your hair, wrapping his arms tight around you and groaning.

"Baby?" You asked, slowly lifting your head and taking his headphones off.

He looked up at you, a smile on his face as he planted a kiss on your nose.

You giggled, and he twirled you around on his lap, grabbing his headphones and putting them over his head. You were now watching the gameplay, and listening to everyone scream about random stuff.

You'd been reading through Johns chat, as you usually did when he streamed. This was the first time you'd been in the same room as him, and he'd turned his camera off just for you.

"Can your girlfriend play CS:GO?" You read to John, looking back at him. He chuckled, kissing your neck.

"I've never seen her try, honestly. How bout it? You wanna try?" You quickly have a nod, and he passed his headphones over and let you get comfortable.

He held your hips in place, a smirk on his face and a glare in his eyes. You just giggled, turning around and trying and failing, to play CS:GO.

"Babe, no offence, but I think i'm better at this game than you." John quickly made a face, doing his old man voice and talking into the mic.

"You kids and your horrible attitudes! You're ruining the economy." He saw you yawn, after a huge laughing fit, and slowly took the headphones off you.

You leaned back, his arms helping you fall into place as he quickly continued your game. You just smiled at him, and kissed his neck.

He'd been in the middle of a sentence when he felt your lips caress his neck, and his head went blank as he tried to shake off the feeling.

You smirked, starting to suck and bite on his neck as he tried to focus on the game.

"Fuck it, gotta go." He didn't wait for a reply, shutting off the game and turning the stream off. He quickly picked you up and threw you on the bed, and you blushed as he latched onto your neck.

"Maybe I should use a face-cam with you..."