Khushi : ( smiled sarcastically ) I think you didn’t heard your Son Properly Uncle .. He clearly not interested in this baby .. So sooner or later .. He will find ways to get rid of it ..

Ayush : I assure You ... Nothing would happen that sort .. it’s My Promise to You .. and I am not letting My son to ruin the future of an Innocence without any fault ...

******************************************************************

Arnav punched his fist on the punching bag as he recalled Khushi’s words

“ I am pregnant “

“ If not for anyone then think about the life growing inside me “

“ The line is already crossed between us “

“ I am pregnant with your child “

He punched harder before He stops the punching bag panting harder , This cannot be happening .. Khushi cannot be Pregnant .. this is not what he wanted ?

No !! A child is not what he have wanted ?and that too with Khushi .. The girl ... who is No one but Akilesh Gupta’s Sister ..

The girl who came into his Den with the Motive of ruining him .. The Girl who never step back before challenging his Ego all the time ...

But then Why does it matter to him all of sudden ? Why he gave her priorities .. He was with many girls earlier but hardly he cares about them ? but then with Khushi why does it matter ...

Does she started affecting him ? No !! He cannot just plan to a start a Family .. that is Not possible .. His only Aim to punish the Culprits and he cannot divert his mind from his main aim...

But then Could he only make Khushi responsible for this Pregnancy ? dam !!

He clenched his fist in anger letting a sharp breathe as He recalled memories of the past ... The Day when He first Enter the Gates of UNDER WORLD !!

He has oath to serve his profession if Only ... The Corruption Let him do so ...

Arnav closed his eyes recalling the day , When He walked inside the Police station holding his suspension letter in his hand ..

He marched inside the Cabin of his Senior Officer Rathod .. who was laughing and having a Chat with the famous lawyer Shyam Manohar Jha ... His Body ... burnt in agony ...

Rathod : arrey .. See Who has Come To Meet us ? What makes You turned here ? I heard About your sister Committing Suicide ...

Arnav : I cannot believe just for some Bucks of Money .. You have turned against the system punishing the Innocent ?

Shyam : You still have the Tongue .. I see ... But I really feel bad for Your Sister ... Huh She is the reason for all Your miseries .. Huh !! She would have committed Suicide after Her First Rape ? What was The need of doing all the acts of getting Justice ... I heard She was again got rape ? ( He said with a Smirk playing across his Lips )

Rathod : exactly !! agar suicide hi karna tha .. Toh pehle hi kiya hota !! ... toh tumhari naukri bhi nahi jaati !! You suffer unnecessarily ..

Arnav : ( angrily) just Shut up !! are you people even a Human ? Don’t think I will leave you all that easily ..

Rathod : jao .. jao .. What you will do ? you have no power and I can sue ... You for harassing a Police Officer ... ( Arnav lost his Sense , as He barged and hold Rathod’s neck choking it ) leave me ..

Soon the chaos get spread as the Other police staff came and get Arnav separated from rathod ..

Rathod : areey !! this man has gone insane .. Put him inside the Bar ... in the charge of raising hand on an On duty Police Officer ... and give him a Third Degree .. He will Get brains then .