Part 54

Arshi FF : AJNABEE
Part 54
Garima step back in shock hearing the statement ... Her Daughter is married to this Man... The same man who is the reason for the destruction of her family .... All these years, she has been fooled around and that too by her own daughter ..
Garima : Khushi ..What this man is saying ? Tell me .. Answer me...( Garima shouts angrily making Khushi jerks in her place and Ashi tilted her neck and look at Garima before digging her face more on her father's shoulder)
Khushi let out a deep sigh before she replied back glancing at her husband who seems not to be in the right mood and she knows the things are not going to be smooth
Khushi : You shouldn't have come here Maa ...
Garima : Why ? Ohhh... My arrival breaks the bubble ... How long you are going to hide this ... I cannot believe out of everyone ..You my own daughter choose this Man lying to her own mother ....
Khushi : This Man has a name Maa .. and He is my Husband .. I think you didn't heard him right .. ( Khushi said voicing out finally )
Garima : What marriage ? I don't consider him as my son in law ... what are you talking about marriage .. There is no marriagr between you and this man .. He is a criminal ..and don't forget your alliance have been fixed .. You are coming right now with me ( She glance at Ashi and continue) I don't care about his daughter .. He can keep her or do whatever .... I have nothing to do with the illegitimate child .. but i cannot let you stay here .. 
She said and tried to hold Khushi's hand but Arnav stand in between passing a deadly glare to him ..
Arnav : Enough !!! ( He roared angrily before putting Ashi down ) Just tell this woman to keep her mouth shut otherwise .. I will forget the relation she shared with  you .. Listen to me very carefully Mrs Gupta .. I don't care what you think of me .... And I give a dam about your thoughts  regarding our marriage ..but if you dare badmouth my daughter's existence I won't hesitate snatching that tongue of yours ... you can stay here or go wherever you want ..but neither Khushi or Ashi is going anywhere .... Get that straight in your mind .. and Ons more thing ..Put it straight in your mind .. If I find you anywhere related with the things happening with Ashi .then I won't hesitate making you visit to  your darling son ...
He said angrily before he pick Ashi and was about to walk away when Garima's next sets of words  making him halt on his step
Garima : I don't know what black magic you have cast on my daughter . she might have forgotten but I didn't .....I cannot forget that how you have snatched  awat my son from my lap ... How you destructed my son and daughter in law .... And Listen Aranv Singh Raizada The way you have snatched my precious the same way  your precious will be away from you ..and you cannot do anything ... And this is the words of this broken Mother .... Waise bhi toh hai  Najayesi ...
Arnav gritted his teeth as he turned around yelling as he marched towards her...
Arnav : Yeh.... ( he pointed his finger toward her ) Garima Gupta .... don't you even dare test my patience ... Otherwise you have no idea what you are calling for yourself .. Meri Beti ke taraf ungli uthana toh dur ki baat aankh uthakar  dekhne ke baare mein sochna bhi mat .... Or else Zinda rehne layek nahi chorunga .... ( He grits his  teeth in anger )  
Khushi shivers seeing her husband anger ... Truth to be told She have not witness this side of Arnav for years ... she knows Arnav can take anything but not about Ashi ...
Khushi walks to him trying to rub his arm which he shrugs away her hand
Arnav : If you want to support this woman .. You can Get Out from here .. Just Out ... ( he simply stated walking out from there with Ashi in his arms )
Khushi glance at her mother before she sighed hard ..
Khushi : In Your hate towards Arnav ..You even forget that the child you are badmouthing has your daughter's blood also ... ( she wipes out her tears ) I have enough of you .. do you realize.how much you have degraded yourself in my eyes .. And one more thing Maa .. If you have any thought of harming our daughter then keep it away from your mind otherwise .. I cannot even  help you from Arnav's wrath ...
Garima : Under this man supervision you have changed so much Khushi this is not my daughter I have known ...Where is the girl who was set to get the things right ..who want to serve justice to the injustice happened  with your brother and his wife ...
Khushi : Doed Akhilesh Gupta really deserve Justice ? ( she throws an glare ) You are the one who have taught me to always fight for right ..and I am doing that only Maa ...  I can understand you have lost your son ..and it's painful but don't carried away so much in your son's grief that you cannot distinguish between right and wrong ..
She let out a sigh and said
Khushi : Now, When Finally I am doing something right .... I won't stop ...
Garima : This is the reason you have taken Anjali's case in hand .. He inspired you ... what can you expect from him ...Don't you understand that he is using you .  He was never a good person Khushi .. He and corruption goes along and that was the reason he loses his uniform .. ( Khushi's eyes opened wide ) He is the same ACP who used his sister for his own motive ...
Khushi just smile didn't bother to reply she doesn't have energy to argue with her mother ...anymore ..she walk away ..
Garima closed her eyes letting out a deep sigj before she heard Ayush's voice ..
Ayush : Does Arnav really have any hand on Swati's death ?
Garima glanced at Ayush who just returned back home only to witness the conversation that happened here .. 
Garima : what can i expect from you ? A Criminal will always supports a criminal ...
Ayush : No one is a born Criminal Garima ji .... People makes us Criminal .. Look around yourself ...you will find lot like us ..  it's just they are hiding themselves in behind the mask ....Just like your son ...
Garima : What do you mean ?
Ayush : You know that better than me Garima Jib.. Arnav might be known as the wanted Criminal but He have hold the gun to get the things rights .. Unlike you knowing every truth you have decided to keep yourself numb ..that makes you nothing else than a criminal ... You are crying on your son's death ..but have you thought that your son was the reason for which a family lost their happiness ... An Innocence lost her purity .. A Mother lost her support of oldage .... An Loyal Police officer lost his belief on truth and law ...  Think of it .... and haan don't rant the thing about Swati being murdered by Arnav ...when you and me both knows the truth .... It was your son who have pushed her slowly day by day to the edge.... Go and console yourself but don't utter that nonsense infront of me .. My daughter was never happy with that man ...
Garima's eyes went wide in shock as she gasped out loud ..
Garima : Your duaghter ?
Ayush smiles and nodded his head making Garima sighed
Garima :  then you should also know ...Your daughter was characterless .. Despite of marrying to my son ..  she never forgets to have feeling for that ASR  . now I understand why does she help him .  what can i expect from a bad blood like her ...
Ayush : Enough !!! not a word about my daughter ..... Wish My daughter have choosen Arnav ... I would have been happier to get him as my son in law.   But then she got a devil in disguise in form of her husband .. I don't want to discuss the past ..  Please Excuse ....
He said sighing hard as he walks away ....
*****************
Khushi let out a sigh only to find her husband standing near the poolside ..  Hearing her foot steps Arnav turned around ..