"Yes, there's nothing"

  "Try the bedroom then"

   Forth went up the stairs to follow through Pha's instructions. Ph pulled out the car keys from his back pocket and smiled cunningly at them. He placed them next to one of the cushion on the sofa he had gestured to a while ago.

   His husband came back with his brows creased and his eyes searching frantically everywhere.

   "Did you find it?" Pha asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

   "No" Forth looked between the discarded magazines on the table.

   "Isn’t it that, over there" Pha pointed at the keys beside one of the cushions. Forth looked in the direction of the keys and stared in disbelief.

   "But.. I checked.. I checked there already" Forth grabbed his key and sighed out again. This time, not in frustration but like he had had enough, "Can I expect any other tricks from you?"

   Pha's eyes widened at what he said. Forth looked at him with concern as he cupped Pha's face, stoking his thumb over his cheek.

   "You knew?" Pha meekly smiled and tried to avoid Forth's gaze, "Why didn't you tell me to stop?"

   Forth deeply sighed again, "I figured you needed to take your anger out on someone, and if it had to be me, then I'm fine with it"

   Pha softened again, as he brought his eyes to look at Forth again. Forth kissed his lips; Pha's lips moved along with his lips. He felt Forth's tongue slip into his mouth while he pressed his body closer to Forth's.

   Swiftly, Forth picked him up from the floor and Pha instantly wrapped his legs around Forth allowing him to carry him to the bedroom.

   Forth's hands ran through Pha's hair while the kiss became deeper and much fiercer.  Both breathed in deeply as Forth laid Pha on the bed.

   Immediately Pha switched positions. He pulled away and looked down into Forth's eyes, still holding onto his collar.

   He pecked Forth's lips few times. His lips travelled down Forth's chiselled jaw and down his neck. Pha heard him groan as he kissed his sweet spot. Taking it as a hint, he sucked at Forth's skin and softly nibbled, leaving a pink mark on his neck.

   Pha felt satisfied with the mark he made and smiled. Unbuttoning Forth's shirt, he grinded his hips into him. Forth became more aroused as a hand rubbed over his crotch area.

   Pha took control and left small butterfly kissed down his chest and over his hard stomach. His hands found the buckle of Forth's belt and he practically ripped it away.

   Forth was left only in his briefs and found it only fair that he stripped Pha of his clothes too.

   The tent in his briefs became tighter as he became more erect. Pha looked up into to his eyes and smirked. He placed his hands on the hem of his briefs and pulled it off, chucking it away in a random direction.

   Pha's finger coiled around Forth's throbbing member. He noticed Forth's face and became more pleased.

   Pha kept his eyes on Forth as he fully wrapped a hand around and lightly squeezed. Forth licked his lips and gulped. Another smirk played on Pha's lips. He understood why Forth always found it fun to torture him with sex.

   'This is going to be fun’

   He brought his mouth to the tip and licked it as it was ice-cream before placing the head in his mouth. He heard Forth grunt while he slowly engulfed his member in to his mouth.

   Pha slowly pulled back, making small stops along the way. He heard Forth moan, obviously frustrated. 'This is my payback for this morning!!'

   He would have liked to say it aloud but felt it was more fun torturing him.

   "Gah! Pha, I get your point, I'm bad, you’re good, you’ve tormented me enough, now please get on with it!"

   Pha chuckled as he bobbed slowly, causing the vibrations of his laughter to surround Forth's crotch. Forth groaned for the umpteenth time.

   Pha's pace gradually increased, which pleased Forth to some extent but he wanted more. He placed a hand behind Pha's head as he bobbed up and down, increasing the speed as Forth wished it to.

   "F-fuckk, baby, I’m going to..." Forth released himself in Pha's mouth and finally relaxed his tense mucles.

   Forth pulled Pha up and laid him beneath him. Pha felt Forth's member harden again and poke between his ass.

   Forth's lips came closer to his, "You better moan for me" he said against his lips. Pha's eyes flutter shut as he felt Forth press his lips lightly and his member penetrate him until his whole length was deep inside him.

   Forth waited for Pha to adjust and he started thrusting. His length disappeared and reappeared as he pulled in and out of Pha. Pha's hips bucked into him as he caught along with his rhythm.

   Pha moaned continuously as Forth rocked deeper inside him, looking for his spot. Forth's lips sucked at his neck's sweet spot, earning another pleasured moan from him.

   Suddenly, Pha felt the Forth press hard against his spot. He yelped louder than any time before, indicating to Forth that he had found it. The sensation he was giving Pha was over powering him.

   "Uh, harder Forth, harder" Pha's words lingered in his ears, motivating him to pound into him with a greater force. Pha's eyes began to see stars as he felt himself nearing his climax.

   Pha's fingers laced through Forth's hair and Forth groaned, "i’m gonna cum!" He tugged at Pha's member few times at irregular phase.

   "Fuckk.. Ugghhh..ahh.. Forth!" Pha's finger slightly tugged on Forth's hair as he felt his release and Forth released the white sticky liquid inside Pha following him.

   Forth rolled off of Pha and they both panted hard. His head turned to face Pha and he kissed his forehead. Pha smiled as always, still with no regrets.

-------++++-------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk