Simon x reader: Flower crowns

I'm going to start with my favorite!!
____________________________________________________________________

(Your pov.)

"Simon, look!" You said pointing at a bunch of pretty flowers. He looked in awe before grabbing your hand and walked towards them. "What's your favorite color?" He asked shyly. "(Favorite color)!" You beamed before sitting on the ground. He smiled before turning towards the flowers. You began grabbing some blue flowers and started to tied them together. "Hey, Simon?" You called out as you finished the crown. "Yes?" Simon said turning towards you. You put the flower crown on his head and smiled. "Awww, it looks so cute on you!" You beamed beamed before hugging him. He blushed before hugging you back.

"C-close your eyes." Simon said pulling away from the hug. "Ok!" You chirped. You felt him place something on your head. "O-ok open them." Simon said. You open them and smiled. "It's a flower crown but with (f/c) flowres!" He beamed. You gave him a hug and thanked him. "N-no problem," he stuttered out. You were about to pull back but stopped when Simon muttered something. "What did you say?" You asked confused. His blushed darken and he spoke a little louder. "I love you.." you blushed in response and smiled. "I love you too, Simon!" You said smiling. You pulled back and kissed his cheek. His face was so red it resembles Jack's hair.

You giggled and started picking flowers again. "Let's make some flower crowns for the littleluns and Piggy!" You chirped. You both finished and got up. "Oh, wait!" Simon said quickly. "What?" You said confused. Next thing you knew you felt something on your lips. Simon pulled back quickly his face a bright red and smiled. Your face was probably the same. "Y-you missed the first time." Simon said before grabbing your hand and walking off towards Piggy and the littluns.
____________________________________________________________________

Short and sweet!!!  Simon is my favorite so I started it with him! I hope you guys liked it!!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!!

Bye!!!!!