After that we went home and what surprised me that... she was our new neighbor. Well at least were already friends and that's the best thing that happened to me today.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

May, 15, 2005
Dear Diary,

My new friend Mina came to our house today and we ate lunch together and after that we played again in the park and at the end of the day i ate dinner at their place.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mina noticed that after that day Dahyun stopped writing for almost a week.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

May, 22, 2005
Dear Diary,

I'm sorry if i forgot to write in here because these days I'm starting to forget things... but i think its just normal because maybe I'm just so tired from playing with Mina... so maybe that's the case. Yeah.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

May, 23, 2005
Dear Diary,

My mom said i have a visitor, she said its my friend and she was our neighbor before. I got upset to mom because i don't remember her i mean... i can't remember her.... she told me that her name is Im Nayeon and i don't remember anyone that is named Nayeon oh no Diary.

When i was still in the living room with my "friend" Nayeon we had a little conversation. I still remember what we talked about she told me that she was the one who gave me this diary and after that some sort of magical thing happened, a scenario suddenly starts playing in my mind... i think that was the day that she gave me this notebook and also the day... she left me.

Minutes after our little conversation Mina finally came!! Yeyyy!! I introduced Mina to Nayeon but it seems like Nayeon isn't pleased meeting Mina... well its not my problem anymore. I told Nayeon to come play with us but she don't want to... so i just told Mina we'll just play together outside.

So Diary that's all i wanna say. Good night!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Woah. I really forgot the fact that DAHYUN AND NAYEON WERE ONCE FRIENDS??? I mean not just friends, maybe close friends or best friends!!! I don't know what happened but one day they stopped talking... maybe when Dahyun forgot about Nayeon, Nayeon got mad at her so... maybe that's why. The fact that Nayeon once bullied Dahyun made me think that their friendship are really gone and they can't do something to fix it.

Nayeon and i were once friends and now were exes, but she never mentioned Dahyun even once to me.

What happened to them? What happened to Dahyun? Why did she forgot about Nayeon?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

May, 24, 2005
Dear Diary,

Mina and i didn't really play that much today, we just talked about some random stuffs... we talked about our future like we had a clue... Mina said she wants to visit her hometown someday and i promise to go with her and that caused her to jump excitedly, i told her i want to go to switzerland because... i just want to hahahaha she said she wants to come with me and that was so nice!

By the way diary!!! Something weird happened today... when we were about to go home... i was shocked when Mina... intertwined her fingers with me... i don't know but it felt weird to me, my heartbeat wasn't normal that time... when i looked at her she told me that this is what bestfriends do and its normal for bestfriends to hold hands while walking so i agreed with that.

We were just quiet the whole time we were walking, enjoying every moment spend so nice with her-- wait wait diary!!! Why am i writing this?? Its so weirdddd to me... do i have a crush on her? Nooo!! This is so weird Diary having a crush on a girl... please oh my.

When i got home i quickly jumped to my bed and hugged my pillow, is this what love feels like??? Omgggg~ Diary I've already said too much i want to sleep already good night!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

May, 25, 2005
Dear Diary,

I think i have a crush on Mina. You know why Diary? Because earlier when Mina and i were playing... a person named Chaeyoung approached Mina and she gave her a flower. The most shocking part was... CHAEYOUNG IS A GIRL. Oh my Diary. They chatted for almost 30 minutes and they stopped when i decided to pull Mina away from her, i don't care, what's mine is mine.

Mina asked me why i did that i told her that i don't want to her to make friends except me. She got mad at me and she started walking alone, i chased her and i said sorry and were friends again.

When i came home i saw mom watching a film, she told me that the film's all about a girl who sends letter to a boy but the boy never and will never reads them... i got curious about writing a letter so i tried writing one.... bye bye diary gotta try writing one.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Letter #1
Dear Myoui Mina,

I have a secret to tell you, i have a little crush on you hehe.