Letter 28

I thought that would be my last letter to Mina well i was wrong.

I'm happy that Nayeon didn't tell Mina.

I should give something for Nayeon to celebrate our friendship :)

I bought her a cake :)

Nayeon's other friend Jihyo told me that she's on the school park to i went to her.

Shit. She's with Mina. Dahyun just keep your calm. Keep your heartbeat calm.

"Hi Nayeon!"

"For me?" Nayeon asked happily

"Yes! Because were friends." I said to her and i smiled. I looked at Mina and i smiled at her also, she smiled back oh shit.

"I didn't know you were friends." Mina asked Nayeon.

"Nope. Not anymore." Wait what? What does that means.

Jeongyeon gave her a mic. What's with the mic.

"Listen everyone.." Nayeon started. A lot of people gathered around us.

"This person named Kim Dahyun... wants to steal my Girlfriend Myoui Mina.." Nayeon said and a lot of people booed at me. What the fuck is happening?

"She said she's not happy with our relationship so she has plans on breaking us plus she has some dirty thoughts about my girlfriend Mina like maybe she's good at bed...." Nayeon said. I looked at everyone around me. They're all mad at me. This is a fucking mess.

"N-No its not true..." i defended myself but who would believe me?

"And you know what's the shocking part is? She likes Mina so bad that she wants to do bad things with her ." Nayeon lastly said then she put the mic down.

Nayeon come near me then she whispered something "At least i didn't tell her you were her secret sender." then left holding Mina's hands.

I looked at Mina but her eyes... it screams anger. She's angry with me.

This is the end of my fucking world.

I ran away from the judgemental crowd.