Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Wow." She huffed.

"There is a meet and greet once a month for new members. After your first meet and greet you will be able to come and go as you please. Today I'll just give you a simple tour and we'll begin the membership process. Damien can handle establishing a safe word with you. My wife and I will be doing a demo in about an hour, if you would like to stay and watch then you are welcome to do so."

Caesar had her sign a few documents and agreements. Then he gave her a tour.

I couldn't wait to do a demo with her. I knew the other Doms would be watching her every move, every whimper, every moan, and every harsh intake of breath as I brought her over the edge.

But they knew better. They knew not to approach her. Not that I was ever a stingy dominant before. It's just that when it comes to Aaliyah, she's just too phenomenal to share.

I knew she'd have every single one of these men begging her for just one night but I knew my Micio. And I knew she'd never, even if we weren't together.

"Caesar." Nefetari purred as she walked up to him.

"Yes, Princess."

Nefetari is Caesar's wife. She's Egyptian. And not like the egyptian bloodline of today but ancient egyptian. She was gorgeous, no doubt. Caesar always had a thing for African women, not necessarily a fetish but he just found them more attractive.

Aaliyah's eyes almost popped out of her head as she saw Caesars arm wrap around Nefetari's waist.

"Caesar has jungle fever." She whispered.

"Most European men do. Especially us Italians." I licked my lips as I looked at her.

Granted I had never been with an African/African American woman before Aaliyah because I never had the balls to approach one. But I always found Darker Skinned women highly attractive.

"Really?"

"Yes. Why is that so hard to believe?"

"Where I'm from back in North Carolina, most black men didn't cherish African American women, let alone white men." She shrugged.

"Well, I can't speak for all Italians but most of us cherish our women here. Especially, Darker Skinned women. Your beauty is what catches our attention then your personality captivates us, and your love holds us prisoner. African American women and African women are the only women I know that love with their entire soul and that is why if an Italian man finds him an African/African American wife his intentions are to keep her forever." I grabbed her hand kissing the engagement ring on her finger.

I was definitely keeping her forever. She's mine.

"Did you wanna stay and watch?" I asked.

"No. I'd prefer we go home and make our own demo." She smiled.

"That's all I needed to hear." I grabbed her hand leading her out of the mansion.

I'm sure caesar would understand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You guys are back!" Dia Marcella greeted us as we walked through the door.

"Yes. Where are the twins?" I asked.

"Sleeping."

"Really?" Aaliyah asked surprised.

"Yes. You did say their bedtime was 9 PM; it's 9:45 PM."

"Well, they usually give me a hard time."