↬long way home↫

gwenyth

when I woke up the next day , everything that happened last night hit me hard . luke .. luke kissed me , why would he do that ? im not his type , i know that for sure . luke likes a girl who has a big chest and is very easy to get with and im just gwenyth the flat chested blonde girl from California and im hard to get ( yes im very proud of that ) . 

today i have to push all my thoughts about luke aside because i have to hang out with summer and her new boyfriend . yes third wheeling is the best thing ever right ?! not really , but i'll do anything for summer . i mean who wouldnt do anything for their bestfriend ?

i finally decided to get up and do my morning ritual and go in the kitchen to make some toast . when the toast pops out , i spread butter and strawberry jam on it , yum ! i make my way back to my room and pick out high waisted black shorts , a black undershirt , and my red flannel . i put my hair in a messy bun and just a wing of eyeliner and a little bit of mascara ( yes , summer had to teach me to do these things cause im honestly clueless on how to do that stuff ) and im just waiting for summer and this mystery guy to get here . 

its been like 20 minutes that i've been waiting for summer and im honestly getting pissed off . i hate when people are late or if im late for stuff i honestly get pissed at myself . * knock knock * ugh final fucking ly , i get up and open the door to see summer and luke's friend michael but now with white blond hair . " hey summer took you long enough " , i say as i roll my eyes , " sorry , michael was taking to damn long " , she replies as michael rolls his eyes and chuckles . " yea well , lets get going " ,  i replied while locking my door . 

i finally figured out ( well once we got there ) we are at the park me and luke had that very emotional ( well atleast for me ) conversation . i just sat down on the bench while summer and michael were on the swings holding hands , and i was just thinking about all that has happened to me these past months . i really didnt expect for summer and i to move here and get involved with these weird guys that kinda scare me at times , i honestly thought that we were going to get our happily ever after with us dating a doctor or lawyer or some shit like that . i guess we arent in ontrol of our life's anymore .

" hey gwenyth , its starting to get dark , we are going home , wanna ride ? " , michael calls out to me , " no thanks , i wanna clear my head up , but thanks anyway " , i smile at him , michael is adorable he may act all tough and hard but in the inside he's a big softie almost like a cute little kitten . thats why summer and michael is my otp . " gwenyth are you sure , its quite dangerous out here , i dont want you getting hurt " , summer begins , " no im ok , the apartment is like a block or two away im fine i promise " , i explain , " well ok be safe gwenyth " , michael calls out while getting in the car with summer . 

its pretty chilly tonight , well everynight . im just glad i brought my sweater , that's not really working , but its still something . as i turn the corner that my apartment complex is on , i hear a grunt , so me being the curious dummy , i turn around and follow where the grunt is . when i got where i heard the noise i see a familiar blond quiff and another person standing above luke hitting him , soon followed by another grunt . without thinking i say " hey , leave him alone "  , the man chuckles and says " im going to let you slide this time hemmings , dont want your little girlfriend to see this huh " , luke just sits there weak as the man walks away leaving the two of us alone . 

luke 

i stared at the person in front of me and realize its her .. gwenyth . i glared at her " get away from me , i dont need your help ok " and got up and walked away taking the long way home leaving her with a shocked face .