10

"FUCK!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. Your eyes were so red and your head hurt. Why did he do it? Were you not enough? Is his ego too high? What happened?

"Y/n! Why are you saying words like that!?" Your mom bellowed.

"God, Mom! Since when do you care!?" You sobbed.

"Honey, what in hell's name is going on?" You dad called out walking to the scene.

"Leave me alone!" You screamed as you ran for the stairs, immediately slamming the door and crashing onto your bed. You yelled into your pillow. Life hates me.

***

For a while, your only thoughts were really dark. You were doing your homework and got mad at the questions. "Write an example of a euphemism? What is this? Sophomore year?" You angrily scribbled the words "In a better place refers to death." Suddenly you heard a ring from your phone.

Instagram DM's: @ayee.vry_rw
-Hi, this is Y/n who goes to EHS, right?
-I think I understand why you stormed off today, C/n never told me he had a gf...

Your heart sank. 

i dont think i belive that-

-I'm really really sorry. He said he wanted the kiss... So I

-Well you know...

i dont want to believe he did it... or at least ill hear his side of the story-

if u two start dating... fuckin good luck hope he doesnt cheat on u too-

-Thank you for looking out for me. I don't think he wants to talk to you. He said some shit about you...

k thx but ill hear his shit from his mouth to my face-

-Uhhh... okay?
-Gtg. Get over him soon, darling, he's not worth it.

You left her on read. You didn't want to talk to her. You didn't want to talk to C/n. You didn't want to talk to your own parents. You looked down to your finished homework, then to a desktop mirror.

I'm so ugly...

You gasped out loud in shock. You'd never cared too much about appearance. It was always grades and being happy for you. You looked back at the mirror and the negative thoughts just kept coming back. "That's it, I'm calling Chiyoo." Chiyoo was your parents' first adopted child. Currently, she lived at a nearby college's dormitory. You punched at her contact and called her, every ring feeling like an eternity longer.

"Sup?" She said, answering your call.

"Hey, you got any old clothes?" You asked as if asking for them.

"Uhh, since when do you get along with my clothing interest? I've got crop tops and leather jackets but... You hate tho-"

"Give them to me, please." You smiled confidently.

"WOAh!? Whaaat? Next thing you're going to ask for is my old makeup too!" She laughed hard at the thought of it.

"Oh yeah, give me that too." You said with realization, you could almost feel your sister's jaw drop through the phone.

"Okay, makeup is in my room. When do you need the clothes?" You checked the time, 4:00 Pm.

"Uhh, ask mom and dad if you can have dinner here. I need them tonight, dude."

"That's short notice but, okay? I'll try? You're lucky I love you." She sighed, chuckling.

"Love you too!" You grinned as you hung up. Oh, how C/n was gonna miss your fine ass.

***

Tuesday morning you burst into school with bright red lipstick, sunglasses, red crop top, black skinny jeans, black converse shoes, and to top it all off a black leather jacket. How stereotypically "bad girl" you looked was almost funny, but you felt so bad-ass it didn't matter to you. People were outright gasping and staring. It was almost common knowledge that you -used to- hate leather jackets, and wearing sunglasses inside. No, nevermind you still hated that second one. You took them off as you sat down next to C/n. 

"Y/n?" C/n queried, almost unable to recognize you.

"Why the fuck are you talking to me?" You glared, throwing daggers with your eyes.

"O-oh... Can we please talk? At lunch maybe? I want to explain myself..."

"Maybe. If I'm feeling it." You tried really hard not to giggle at how amazing this person who was in control was. You glanced down to C/n's unfinished paper. "Damn, still the same C/n? Too bad there's no one to give you answers anymore, huh?" You freaked out at how that one felt a little too cold. His breathing got shakier.

"It's not the answers I want from her anymore, though..." he said gloomily.

"Oh but I bet she's expecting some good ones from you." You got up, turned in your paper and sat down again to save yourself from trying to hug him and tell him it wasn't too late, he could explain. He has to do the last part first, idiot. You sighed.

a/n: i ain't feeling it guys sorry. i'll try to update tomorrow. i don't like that trope thing where the girl just cuts off all contact and hates the guy and cries. its so dumb bc in the end the guy was just doing good to the relationship and then the girls just like "oh ok" and shes not even like "sorry for assuming that you were cheating, and then blocking u away from me, and then having u come out all this way to tell me u love me and it was all a misunderstanding" so i think its obvious what happened w/ c/n and avery but if it isn't to u then that's ok ill explain it all later.

sorry this was a short one i just can't write today.