A Few Hours Later

The bus came to a slow halt, students started moving around quickly to get off the bus.  Before anyone could get anywhere the teacher stood up.

"Everyone settle down, I have some announcements before you wander off". All the students stopped what they were doing to not anger the teacher. Once the teacher noticed they continued speaking.

"Alright, so we're at the beach. Here are the rules, Be respectful, stay were I and the chaperons can see you, remember this is a field trip and you are representing the school, lastly have fun". The teacher finished with a smile. Students had started moving again but the teacher stopped them again.

"One more thing we need to wait beside the bus until the chaperons show up"

All the students groaned and at that exact moment, a student saw figures heading towards them through the bus window.

"Look it's the Avengers!!!"

The whole bus went into a frenzy. Shrieks and squeals could be heard from every corner. The class stampeded off trying to reach the Avengers first. While the Avengers were busy with all the students swarming them and the teacher failing to control the class. Peter and Ned snuck off the bus and hid in the back of the class with MJ, who wasn't hiding she just didn't like people.

"Hold on, everyone theirs enough of us to go around"Tony said with a chuckle as he made a pushing motion with his hands to make the class back up.

"Yeah we'll be here with you all day. So you'll be able to ask about my awesomeness as much as you want." Clint said in a cocky tone that made the class giggle.

"Man of Hawk, I think you mean my awesomeness, as I am Thor, God of Thunder" said Thor in a booming voice causing the class to flinch.

"Okay, we get it. Let's move on I think the class is very eager to reach the beach but first let's introduce ourselves" interrupted Natasha. All the avengers just nodded too afraid to disobey Nat.

"Alright I'll go first. Hello I'm Black Widow"

"Hawkeye"

"Winter Soldier"

"Captain America "

"Dr.Bruce Banner aka the Hulk" said Bruce with a soft smile.

"Falcon"

"Thor, God of Thunder"

"Sergeant Rhodes, War Machine"

"Finally best for last. Tony Stark, Ironman , philanthropist, genius and ex-playboy. Now how about we get this field trip started and get down to that beach?" Tony said. He got a response of 'yeahs' and 'let's go' from the class. Tony and all the Avengers except Natasha were leading the way for the group as they made there way to the beach.

At the back of the class Peter, Ned and MJ were joined by Nat. While Ned was internally having a fanboy session, Peter and Nat talked as they walked.

"I saw you trying to hide Petey" Natasha said in sly tone.

"Whhhhaaaatttt, I don't what your talking about" Peter said, knowing full well she knew he was lying.

"Okay, if that's how it's gonna be. I'll just tell Tony..."

"Nooooo, okay I was hiding only because you guys go overboard ever time I'm with you guys" Peter said in a hushed tone.

At this moment Natasha smirked and Peter knew he was in trouble.

"Hey Tony" yelled Natasha. Hearing this Tony, the Avengers and the whole class even the Teacher turn around.

" Yeah, Nat?" Tony replied in a questioning tone. Natasha pointed at Ned which you could see Peter was obviously hiding behind. Tony smirked when he saw Peter.

"Oh hey, Petey didn't see you there" Said Tony. All the remaining Avengers went on to say "Hey Peter". Peter was about to respond when there was an outburst from a certain someone.

" No way Parker knows the Avengers" Flash scoffed. All the Avengers looked visibly angry, they knew about Flash and had been waiting for him to show himself. As the Avengers glared at Flash everyone backed up. As Flash turned back to the Avengers he visible gulped.

"So you're the infamous Flash" Tony said in an angry tone.

"Ah yes sir.." Flash replied in an unsteady tone.

"Well Flash, I'm going to speak for all of us so you won't have to endure the most terrifying moment of your life multiple timessss" Tony sounded out the 's' to scare Flash even more.

"Never bother Peter, his friends or anyone else ever again or you'll have the world's mightiest Hero's at your doorstep very angry understand?" Tony said in terrifying tone directed at Flash. All Flash did was nod, not daring to open his mouth.

"Alright how about we go swimming, uh? I'm sure it will cool us off. Here I'll lead the way" Interrupted Peter in a loud voice as he started marching towards the beach.

As Peter reaches the sand he dropped his bag down and waited for Ned and MJ. Peter turned to Ned and MJ.

"I'm going for a swim feel free to join me"

Peter began to take his shirt off not thinking about the consequence. The moment his shirt was off he heard a large number of gasps. Peter looked and saw his class gaping at him and perfectly toned chest. By this point Peter was so over it he just shrugged off everyone's reaction and headed to the water. He was going to deal with the drama on Monday but for now he was going to enjoy he mini break.

————-
So? How was it? Sorry if the story has bad grammar. Any ideas for a One shots, I would love to here them. Until next time -R