Part 2: Mhm... wHoOpS

Your Pov:

"Bob..." I groaned as threw me on top of the desk, his arm pushing everything off before I landed.

"Daddy." He corrected, He sharply unbuttoned my shirt, I tearing his off.

"Oh, daddy...." I moaned...

_____________________________A Few Hours Later____________________________________

"(insert name here) time for breakfast! Get up!" My mother pounded on my door, rattling the door handle. "Time for school!" 

"Huh?" I lifted my head, seeing the soft dawn illuminated my room.

"Time for school! Get up or I'm coming in!" She threatened, whacking the door one last time before walking downstairs.

"Ugh..." I groaned looking down to find a wet patch in my sheets, "I'll deal with that when I get home," I pushed my sheets underneath my bed, throwing on some clothes and walking downstairs.

"(insert name here)! Marcus and Tabitha are here! Hurry up and eat! School starts in 20." She tossed a breakfast bar to me as I waltzed out the door, humming the same tune that was in the store.. that dream.

"(insert name here)! Finally, you are so slow. We have been waiting for like, 10 HOURS!" Tabby slapped my back as I hopped on my bike. 

"Okay guys, come on. Let's go, there is lots of drama we need to catch you up on." Marcus dashed ahead of us, Tabby followed, then me.

"So what happened in your dream tonight?" Tabby winked at me, she always loved me and Bob together, but being only in High School I didn't wish to run into things, what if he didn't like me?

"Lets just say it wouldn't be good for people under 17." I chuckled, turning into the school driveway.

"Well maybe your in luck.. I heard Bob likes someone!" Marcus pointed to the big jock sitting with his friends, long green hair and all.

"Speaking of which that's the star of the show!" Tabby chuckled, wrapping up her bike and pulling her bags off.

"I never said I would talk to him. I just like to admire from a distance..." I blushed as his big eyes met mine before dashing away.

"Puh-lease. He is TOTALLY interested!" Marcus exclaimed, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"Oh my god! You have some classes with him right? Make you move!" Tabby and Marcus winked as they walked off.

"Oh, uh... hi?"