Part 1: The Meeting

Your Pov:

The cold wind brushed against your face, the night settling in. You pulled out your phone, 6:57 p.m., the wind blew harder. You looked around for any places to wait until the snow passes, you spot a small grocery store at the edge of the avenue.

"Okay, I'll just text them (your roommate) that I'll be late." Your fingers shook as you began to type, drawing out the letters, spelling 'late' 'latw'. "Whatever." You sighed under your breath.

The snow crunched under your boots as you waded through the thick snow, drawing near to the store. When you got there the sign spun around, 'closed'. "What the hell." You cupped your hands around the door, feeling the warmth of the inside escaping through the cracks.

"We are closed." An employee muttered through the thick glass. His eyes covered by his long, wavy green hair. He was big, redder skin, but had something about him.

"Please?" I motioned, batting my eyes and throwing my hands up. He sighed, quickly throwing open the door and pulling me in by the coat.

"What do you want? We are closed." He sounded stern, yet friendly. "My name is Bob." he chuckled, "and you are..." He motioned towards me.

"Oh, hehe. My name is (insert name here)." He glanced at me again from putting up packs of... condoms.

"We can wait here till the snow passes. After all, we have all the necessities." He chuckled again, caressing my shoulder. "So, basics I guess. How old are you? I'm 24." His eyes stared into mine, pulling me closer to him, waiting for an answer.

"Oh, I'm 23." I giggled, putting my hand over my mouth as I blushed.

"I think I've seen you before. On Instagram? Maybe Larry's account?" He glanced at me again, resting his hand on my inner thigh.

"Oh. Uh, ya." I moved on his lap, wrapping my legs around his thick legs.

"Mhm." He placed his hands on my back, then lifting me up and carrying me in the office...