Question 80: Germany, Russia, and France

"This letter is addressed to Germany, Russia, and France," England said, flicking France the letter.

"What does it say?" Russia asked.

"Ja, what?" Germany asked.

'Dear Germany, France, and Russia,

Which one of your languages should be easiest/most fun to learn? I've started to learn German but only numbers and some phrases. French is the language of love, and Russian just sounds awesome... I can't decide... Can you please help~?

Hugs,

~Deewolf'

"Well, Deewolf, I'd say that German is the easiest to learn, but when saying I love you, it sounds like Ich liebe dich. It's not very romantic, but the language is very fun to say when you want to make a kuh! sound," Germany said.

"Oui, French is the language of love, though it might be a tad bit hard to learn. My language floats off your tongue, but if you mess up, like in other languages, it could mean something entirely different. This language is great if you want to say a lot of le's and je's, but it is very difficult to distinguish words from others," France said.

"Russian is very nice to learn, but my characters are different than America's. This might make learning it more difficult. The language is kind of tongue-twisting, but it can be very cool once you get the hang of it," Russia said.

"So, German is easiest because it is close to English, and the words sound very funny. It would be a good language to learn if you want it to be easy, but it's not great for sounding romantic.

French is difficult, but it is a very romantic and beautiful language. It comes off the tongue very easily, though the words are kind of similar, so that might make learning it a tad bit difficult.

Russian is very cool to learn, but the characters are different than English ones. That might make learning it more difficult. It's really pretty to learn, but it might be difficult to learn.

Over all, the easiest would be German, so I would suggest learning that. Russian is very great, but learning it might be really difficult, as would French. French and Russian are very pretty, so I would suggest learning a few words that you'd want to learn of French and Russian and learn German full-time. If you're in for a challenge, I would suggest learning Russian or French. All of these languages would take a lot of time to learn, but they would pay off in the end. If you have some time, you could try learning French, and if you have a lot of time, you could try to learn Russian. All is in your personality, so if you like a certain language better than the others, take your time and learn them! They'll be rewarding in the long run," England said.

"Hey! Aren't we supposed to answer and not you?!" France whined, pointing a finger at him childishly.

"I was going to be sophisticated and tell them the answer, and I did. Thank you for the letters; we love them dearly. In the mean time, I bid you ado~" England said, bowing.