*~WHEN YOUR CRUSH CALL~*

*Hey guys an update. Feels very long updating on here. So yeah new chapter. Hope you enjoy this chapter as I enjoy making this chapter.*

*~SONG BY: Perfect by Ed Sheeran ~*

*~They do not belong to me, the plot belongs to me~*

Ryan woke up very tired not knowing where he is for a moment. He then notice he is on the sofa with a blanket covering him and a somewhat uncomfortable position. He feels slight pain in his body and stretch that made some bones crack follow by a moan.

"Damn next time I'll aim for the bed," He says to himself going to his kitchen to get his breakfast. He cook some eggs and made some coffee. The phone then starts to ring from the counter near the power socket used for charging last night. when he is done with the food he goes to see who is calling and his eyes widen at the caller ID. 

' Shane Madej' is calling him this morning. 

'should I answer?' he thought to himself as he hears the phone ring again. his heart say answer, his mind saying no. 

He talks to himself that is just for the work, just for the work. he answers with that in mind. 

"hey Shane," Ryan greets as bets he could 

Shane greets back," hi Ryan did you slept well man?" 

" I slept well thank you Shane,"the other male responds he goes to serve his breakfast as he finds some earphones with a microphone to continue speaking with his crush

Shane informs," well, Ryan I call you because I'm stuck on what we will do for the next season. I lay out some on your desk. But maybe we can hang out on the break on that somewhat fancy restaurant you wanted to go before"

Ryan stop eating his food for a moment to comprehend what Shane ask. Was he really asking him out on a date? No,it feels to fast. He wants a small meeting about work or a friendly hang out.

He swallowed the piece he was chewing and answers," uh, of course I love that Shane".

"Sweet, Bergera see you at work," the taller male says happily

The smaller one replies," see you at work Madej," he hangs up the phone. Staying quite for a moment and not caring for a bit his food getting cold.

'hope I will not let him know my feelings', he thought as he starts eating his food again

*Alright sort off short one as an apology that I had not updated this story in a while. Any ideas greatly welcome. Advice too! Stay tune! ^~^*