*~ SHADOWS~*

Hello guys first fic under the Buzzfeed Unsolved Fandom

Going to make it a song fic:

STORY SONG: Shadows by the swedish alternative band Reparture
Enjoy my friends
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED
*********
I dont want us
to fade away so lets make them go away
lets keep the shadows around us
and i don't wanna fade away
so lets make this ok
lets keep on fire away
-Shadows by Reparture

Ryan Bergara, worker of Buzzfeed, creator of Unsolved and a currently a nervous wreck has a crush on his co worker and best friend Shane Madej. But he does not know how to say it, Every time he is next to him: his heart beats fast, butterflies in his stomach, he tries not to blush when his crush's attention is on him. he begins to think to ask for help, But sometimes the thought of them telling Shane comes to his mind. Thinking if that happens he will lose the chance and he will not want that at all.

On Saturday Morning, He is watching some movies at the living room as his phone rings. he pauses the film and checked the Phone ID and sees 'Keith Habersberger'. He answer him feeling happy Keith finally replied to the message he left on Monday.

" Hey Ryan, sorry your message slipped on me," Keith greets apologetic to his friend with a chuckle of embarrassment. That made Ryan chuckle a bit to himself knowing how sorry his friend is sometimes when he could not reply on time.

The man answers," it is okay Keith I understand you were busy I'm patience so it is okay". he reassured his friend and when he heard a sighed at the other end; it gives the sign that Keith is reassured.

" Alright, Ryan thank you so much,"The Other man responded," You do know I will not say any secret you will tell me right?" his tone is reassuringly to Ryan to calm his fast beating heart that he did not notice it.

Ryan took a deep breath," ye- yes Keith I know, I'm sorry I should off known you will not tell", he scratches behind his head embrassed now.

" It is alright Ryan," Keith answers," you could not helped it, and by this you could not keep it in no more,"

Ryan looks down trying to find words on what he will say to his friend, he took a deep breath and replies", ye-yeah I can not, I get jealous easily Keith." he stood up from the sofa and goes to the kitchen to get a drink of Apple Juice," He seems happy with others. others better than me, I'm not worthy Keith". On the other end, Keith is eating some Fried Chicken as he listens to Ryan's ranting about his feelings for Shane. his wife is out for some 'girl time' as it usually called with Ariel.

The tall man swallow the bite of fried chicken before he will reassure," Ryan, you are worthy for his love man. you are, you need to fight for what you want. there is people that seem better than you But if the love is true, it does not matter what of the flaws are, of what they look like," Ryan starts to calm down hearing it.

" fight for what you want," Keith repeated," do not let your thoughts take over. love yourself Ry. You need to work on that," Ryan sit down on the sofa again looking at the ceiling, he could not help to let tears fall. he feels so safe around Keith on this things.

Ryan took a deep breathe and says," Tha-thank you Keith. Thank you so much for this words", he wipes his tears. he heard Keith chuckles at the other end.

" you are welcome Ryan," Keith replies happily," I'm here to help you try to remember that, You are not alone in this thing". he bites again to the Fried Chicken to wait for Ryan's reply.

The man stayed silent looking down and answers," I will try to remember I'm not alone". He now has someone to tell his feelings to.

" good now I should go now I need to wash this dishes before Becky comes home. we can get together and talk more," the tall man says," what do you think?"

Ryan answers," good idea Keith see you later take care", he sounded happy after that small vent he has and Keith's encouragement.

" I will Ryan," Keith replies," you too remember fight it don't let it get to you".

Ryan answers," Will do too," sure he can do it and not let it take over. They both hang up the phone. He place his device on the table and lays down the sofa, then he started to think on what to do.

' I hope I can really do it," he thought to himself,' I will make sure I will not fail'.

*Hope you enjoy this story. This the first book of the series. Advice on improve and the ideas will be greatly welcome! °^° *