one.

The young prince adjusted his crown as several severance dressed him in his black royal garments. It's been a year since the death of his parents, and there hasn't been any preparations for any type of funeral.

A man briskly walked in he was wearing blue robes and seemed to be concerned about something. "Your highness."

Troye looks in the mirror at the man before rolling his eyes. He raised his hand which caused all of the servants to stop. "Leave us." Troye said.

They bowed their heads before quickly leaving. Troye adjusted his robes, looking at his uncle in the mirror.

"What is it now, Uncle." Troye said in a monotoned voice.

Troye's uncle patted down his robes before clearing is throat. "King J-."

"Another King," Troye said. "Let me guess another princess I am to be wed to? How many times do I have to tell you Uncle I-."

"You will present yourself to the King of Spain and his daughter and you will show her around England."

Troye turned around. "I am to wed Princess Alexandria?"

"Show her around," His uncle said. "I never said any marriage-."

Troye shakes his head. "But it will be. Every princess, lady and maiden you bring is to make an arranged marriage for land, wealth or stability."

He steps towards his uncle, fixing the cuffs of his sleeves. "You may be my regent but you certainly aren't my king."

He walked past the older man before stopping in front of his door and sighing in annoyance. "I'll show Princess Alexandria around."

_

Troye and Alexandria walked through England with a guard on either side of them. They stood apart from each other but still staying somewhat close.

"Your uncle said these are your favorite places yet," The princess said. "I see no smile."

"After seeing them for so long, they begin to lose their feel."

Alexandria looked over at Troye who was looking straight ahead with his jaw clenched. "Is there really nothing that makes you truly happy your highness?"

"Not anymore." Troye said.

Alexandria frowns before looking at a little merchant that had jewelry. She walks over and grabs one of the pendents that were hanging on a branch.

"Your highness," The merchant says stepping out from behind some wood.

"These are lovely," Alexandria says. "You make these."

The merchant nodded. "All hand crafted."

Troye stepped up beside the princess and watched as she looked and touched all the jewelry. The merchant watched the young prince, as if he was pondering something.

"You're still mourning." The merchant says.

Troye looks up. He comes face to face with a boy much around his age with brown dirty curls and green eyes. Troye raised an eyebrow before resting his hand on the end of his blade.

"What happened to the old man." Troye said.

"Father," The merchant said. "Died, caught a cold he couldn't beat your highness."

Troye was taken aback but quickly gained composure. "I'm sorry..."

"Jacob, your highness."

Troye nodded. "Jacob."