What Am I Doing ?

Start from the beginning

I immediately grew angry once more .

"WHAT?" 

"Amara don't do anything stupid it will put us in a worse position that we are already in"

"ok i won't"

I replied as I too knew it wouldn't get us anywhere .

"Amara ? Why do I have to marry Joffrey not you? Your the oldest"

I panicked not knowing what to say but finally said a little too quickly

"One day sansa you will find out"

"Amara ? I have to go to a meal with the queen and apparantly you are no longer invited"

I looked down and said nothing .

"Amara why aren't you invited anymore ?"

"I had a argument with the queen and told her nobody would ever love her"

I replied leaving out the me smacking Cersei part out .

"Amara you idiot we are trying to cause the least amount of problem for ourselves possible"

"i know Sansa I know I was just so mad"

"you know you have to go back into her room tonight"

Like that's gonna happen .

"I doubt she will let me"

"What was the reason of the argument ?"

"I was angry"

Sansa frowned and said

"There is more to this than you are telling me and as your sister I am going to find out"

"there's nothing to find out"

She didn't believe me but nodded and left for her meal with the queen .

Sansa's POV

What was with Amara and Cersei ?  Why was there so much awkward tension and looks between them ?

Realisation then dawned on me . I was betrothed to Joffrey because father knew of Amara's obvious preferences which I have always been suspicious of and Amara is most likely in a secret relationship with the queen that would certainly explain there behaviour around one another .

No that can't be true . I shrugged the thought away not believing myself and anxiously made my way to the place I would be meeting with the queen .

What did she want with me ? When I first saw Cersei I noticed a rather large bruise across her cheek . That was not there yesterday . Did Amara do that ? Who else could it have been?

"Sansa sit down little dove"

I did as she asked but remained silent .

"Are you not going to talk?"

"Yes your grace sorry your grace"