Chapter 16: A Slingshot Ride Back Home!

"Five!" Thunderbird Five is shown as John had his arms crossed. "Four!" Thunderbird Four is shown as Gordon looked like he was running. "Three!" Thunderbird Three is shown taking off as Alan had his arms crossed as he smiled. "Two!" Thunderbird Two is shown as Virgil had his arms on his waist while Annie and Noah stood out behind him. "One!" Thunderbird One is shown while Scott had his arms out beside him. "Spring Break's come around and there's more heroes to be found! There's something major going down on Tracy Island! (Island!)" Kayo is shown with Thunderbird Shadow. "Weapons underground!" Brains is shown with his robot assistant Max while Noah held a model for Thunderbird Two in his hand. "Keeping our planet safe and sound!" Grandma Tracy is shown in her track suit holding her arms up. "If someone evil's coming round they should be frightened! (Frightened!)" The Hood is shown holding his face changer in his hand. "Cause now! The boys are back in town! No strings to hold them down... down!!!!" The Tracy Boys are shown up close as all five of their eyes are revealed. "Don't be Mad, Please! Stop the hating!" Annie is shown smiling with Virgil and she holds out her hand to him. "Just be glad that they'll be waiting! Friends we have aren't ever changing!" Lady Penelope and Parker are shown with Lady Penelope's pet dog. "You know the lid's about to blow when the Thunderbirds are go!" All the Thunderbirds are shown launching all at once. Thunderbird Two is shown flying before it reveals the title behind it. Annie, Noah and Virgil appear together as Noah made it look like he was holding Thunderbird Two.

They rig it up and Noah blinks confused at what Alan was doing. Alan begins sending an old binary message to the crewman inside and Noah blinks confused when the door opens.

"How did you know he'd know that?" Kayo asks.

"To work on Galvanna mine you have to be space rated. Morse code is still a requirement." Alan says, "It was uh... in the readouts." Alan moves Thunderbird Three down into the station and they head out after the top hatch closes above them. Alan carries Noah on his back until they get to a ladder and Noah follows after Alan.

"Boy, was I surprised to hear that Morse code." The guy, Ned Tedford says, "Wait? You're International Rescue?"

"Yeah? Why?" Noah asks.

"They're just a bunch of kids, Gladys. I told you no one cares about us." Ned says.

"Uh, you know we just risked our lives to come and save you and your plant." Kayo says.

"Gladys." Ned says.

"So, a little gratitude would be nice." Kayo says.

"It's not about that, Kayo." Alan says as he places his hand on her shoulder.

"That's right. Thank you very, very, very, very much for coming to rescue me. It doesn't matter anyway. You're too late." Ned says.

"Unfortunately, plant boy is right. We've run out of time." Kayo says, "I don't think Thunderbird Three can survive out there now."

"Oh, so what? We're just gonna sit here and accept our fate?" Alan asks.

"Unless you believe in miracles." Ned says, "Bring any of those along with you, Rocket boy?" Alan gasps as he thinks of something.

"Maybe I did. We're International Rescue. We make the impossible happen every day. All we need is a big enough kick to move this asteroid a few degrees." Alan says.

"Then we'll slingshot around the sun." Kayo says, "Instead of crashing it."

"You're right about the impossible part. We don't have engines." Ned says, "This is a rock in space."