Fluttershy's pregnancy

Fluttershy wobbled to her kitchen, it felt hard for her to move. She wasn't large yet, but she was starting to bulge.

She wished not tell her friends.

She got out the jam and bread and began toast a sandwich. She was hungry more frequently now.

Angel bounced up behind her. She knew her animals could sense her changes. She had to come up to them. Fluttershy nibbled her sandwich as she walked to her living room.

She sat lazily on her sofa.

Suddenly she felt like having chocolate cake. Fluttershy sighed, and pulled off her sofa. She was going to Sugarcube corner.

She'd confess to her animals later.

Fluttershy grabbed her saddle-bag and tucked it to her side, to block her stomach, which was large enough to at least tell that something was up. "I'll be right back Angel, watch the others." Fluttershy said constructively. Angel solute and scrambled off.

Fluttershy felt the heat press to her face as soon as she stepped out of her cottage. Her head pounded.

She wobbled down the dirt path towards Sugarcube corner.

She pushed her head down embarrassedly. To afraid to see if other ponies were staring at her.

Lyra walked up to her about to ask her something: "Hey Fluttershy, do you have a-"

Fluttershy shrieked and bolted all the way to Sugarcube corner. Worried Lyra was onto her.

She pushed through the door to Sugarcube corner. Pinkie, as always, was there. "Hiya!! Fluttershy, it's so nice to see you, watcha been up to?" Pinkie happily exclaimed.

"NOTHING...I mean..not..really anything!!!!!'' Fluttershy scream-whispered.

Pinkie squinted at Fluttershy. "Okie Dokie Lokie.'' She said.

"Anywho, what do ya want Flutter?" Pinkie asked, trying to change the subject.

"I'd like a large chocolate cake, the biggest-if you don't mind..." Fluttershy said. "Sure thing! Having another animal tea party?" Pinkie asked.

"Er ye-yes." Fluttershy hated to lie but had no choice. "OOH can I come?!" Pinkie interjected. "I'm sorry animals only...'' Fluttershy pulled a fast one.

"Ah too bad..." Pinkie said sadly.

The two said 'bye' then Fluttershy walked out to go home. A gust of wind shook Fluttershy's saddle-bag. She tucked it down and squealed. Rainbow dash backed up to greet the shy yellow mare. "How's it goin' Flutters?" Rainbow dash asked proudly.

"Oh I'm fine!!!" Fluttershy stammered.

The whole time they talked Fluttershy motioned to leave, the two said bye and Fluttershy walked towards home.

Lastly she ran into Twilight Sparkle. "Hi Fluttershy...how is it been, I haven't seen you in a while!!" Twilight asked. "Oh Fluttershy your saddle-bag I loose..." Twilight said walking up to her and tightening it. She seemed to observe. Fluttershy was tense.

"Fluttershy. Is there something you wanna tell me?'' Twilight murmured.

"Uh no. Why?!'' Fluttershy asked.

'' Your stomach is large and we haven't met up in a while, that's exactly what happened to my mother when she was...pregnant...with me..." Twilight said. Oh no Fluttershy thought, her cover was blown.

"Shy. You're. Pregnant...?" Twilight asked.

Fluttershy looked around. "Yeah I am, but if you don't mind..don't tell any pony...alright?" Fluttershy asked.

"This is such a big deal though!!"

"Please!!!" Fluttershy begged in tears, "just until I get bigger!!"

"Oh. Alright."

*tell me what you think, no hate, ~enjoy~*